No announcement yet.

2 more deaths? SPOILERS!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 more deaths? SPOILERS!

After looking on theheroeschronicles.com, they posted the video of the Canadian "Landslide" trailer. I think Thompson and D.L. will be the next two deaths of the season, and probably the final two.

In the trailer, it shows Thompson coming up to an unseen man with a gun saying "What am I thinking now, Parkman?" Then HRG comes up behind him and says "Your last thought," and shoots. Plus, in the interview Hayden Panettiere (Claire) and Eric Roberts (Thompson) gave (which can be found on the HeroSite news page - http://herosite.net/haydenspoiler.htm), Hayden accidentally let out a big spoiler. From HeroSite:

"Hayden talks about how her character might not fare too well if New York City is not saved. "If we don't save New York City, I could possibly have a not-so-nice ending in life," Hayden says. Regarding the whole "save-the-cheerleader" mantra, she has a positive attitude. "She may need saving. I don't mind it. I don't mind being the damsel in distress," she reveals. At this point in the press junket she may let out a big spoiler when she tells Eric Roberts that (click here for a spoiler) "You can come back from the dead and save me," which may imply that Thompson will be gone by season's end. However, with this said, Eric Roberts won't say for sure if Thompson will be back next year. "All I can tell you is maybe," he teases."

And now, on to D.L. Once again, in the trailer, it shows Niki and D.L. Niki is crying, and D.L. is in her arms, not looking so good. I'm not so sure about this one, but it's possible.

Thats awesome!

Comment

I think MAYBE she was refering to her death in the future when she said she wouldn't fare well if they don't stop the bomb. I don't know when the interview was done though, so I'm just trying to add to the accuracy.

Comment

Good call!

But why didn't you tell us about Linderman?!?!?

Comment

Haha. I thought he was going to be a huge part of next year...I did not see that coming.

And it also looks like D.L. will live...for now.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎