Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hes absorbing your power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss Claude. *WHACK* "It's a start." I loved that dude.

Comment

I heard he is suppose to make an appearence in the season finale along with simmone and her father

Comment

Good. He'll probably be laughing at peter, Like he was in the dream.

Comment

i love chris!! hes da bomb...as doctor who. although david tennant is my favourite!! you wouldnt believe how much i squeed when i heard hes coming to heroes and with his original accent too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dpyro
            thats how it always been he's never really needed to touch anyone to gain there power he just needed to be around them for a little bit

Oh right - forgot about the invisibility - man I'm out of it lol....Heroes overload. - I miss Claude too!

Yeah it does suck being Peter then - because he could be walking down the street and get some really freaky power that doesn't turn up until later on......

I do think that he has to think about a certain power to call it up to use it though - but maybe when he's in peril or distressed he can unleash a power he didn't know he had.

Comment

"Peter is making his own destiny come true. He needs to fight the future instead of embracing it."

I totally agree. I cant understand how Peter intentionally tracking down Ted, and absorbing the power that makes him blow up New York is helping "save the world." I would think that if Peter steered clear of Ted, and maybe took a vacation away from NYC, that that would do it, lol.

Comment

^^You avi is so good lol. And yes I agree. If Peter had left NY then he might have actually saved the city that way. But then again - maybe it's not him that blows up it's Ted and Peter needs to be there to stop him? - With this show - anything is possible.

Can't wait til Monday.

Comment

I think they are suppose to explain why He meet Ted in Mondays ep!

Comment

he didnt meet ted they were trying to find out what that guy from lindermans company was doing, also peter just has to be in distance to absorb peoples powers, what i thought was funny is when he saw matt the expression he had was he was trying to read there minds lol, and also HRG has seen peter fly and use TK on top of the roof when they tried to get claude

Comment

I think the thing about Peter's power is that he has to experience it in order to take it on. I don't think he just goes on absorbing powers from every1 say when he's walking in a crowd.
                      The power has to actually be used in close proximity then he will acquire it. Like when he took Claude's power of invisibility, Claude was using it at the time. And the same applies to Matt using it against him. And btw Ted happened to be in the next room when Matt was interrogating Peter. So maybe Peter absorbed his power then but just didn't know he had.

Also, I think Peter's going to calm down and think that "Hey, i can control it, i don't have to blow up the city after all ". And then maybe in the season finale he eventually does blow up probably due to some incident like a face off with Sylar or something of the sort.... You know Isaac's paintings were never wrong so am pretty sure Peter will cause the explosion......
                      Last edited by kazek; 05-09-2007, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Isaac's painting never exactly showed Peter exploding. One painting has an exploding man - but there's no distinguishable features to the face or body to say for sure it's Peter, Sylar, or even Ted.

Comment

Yes the painting doesn't point directly at Peter but Peter's dreams do and even Linderman implied it...

In episode 19 when Nathan said "You know the exploding man is my brother"..... and Linderman was like "We all have our role to play. Peter's curtain call will come the day after you're elected".....

He doesn't say it straight out but that ought to tell us Peter is the bomb....

Anyway no point dwelling on that... we'll only have to wait and see....
                          Last edited by kazek; 05-10-2007, 04:56 AM.

Comment

But doesn't one look like the exploding man is flying?

(Is it Monday yet?)

Comment

As Chloe would say, "Premature Combustion. That's one I didn't need to know about!"

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                                But doesn't one look like the exploding man is flying?

(Is it Monday yet?)
                                Actually that looks like my ex-girlfriend

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎