Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of The Hard Part....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya sylar is great. i agree on that. i wish we got more of his mom. she just died. i would have enjoyed more of a story of sylars past.

i wonder why sylar wouldnt have tried to slice hiros head. im pretty sure he could have. he says he only takes the brains of those who didnt deserve their powers so maybe he believes hiro is one who desrves his powers and he would not kill him.

Comment

I am sure he would have but he looked shocked when they suddenly blinked out of the room.
      And a little interested as well.

Comment

true i just hope he doesnt eat hiros brain that would suck.

Comment

Originally posted by loistickyfingerz
          Maybe I'm crazy, but I love Sylar. He makes this show so good!
          He is awesome!

Comment

Wait, Sylar has a heart? How am I supposed to hate him now??

Comment

I always liked Sylar.He gave me goosebumps whenever he appears on the screen.He defenetly makes the show much more exiting.Zachary Quinto is doing a great job protraying the heroes's serial killer very well.He has alot of talent to pull this off.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                [...] The episode felt a little rushed in parts but otherwise was worthy of at least a 9.5.
                I agree. Especially with the rushing parts. Like DL and Nikkica just happen to find a piece of paper showing Micah surrounded by fire with some skyscrapers in the background. "Duh... Maybe it's New-York? YEAH!!! Let's go to New-York!" It felt a bit like the writers suddenly thought: wait a minute, they were also supposed to be in NY!!!

And what about the talk between Nathan and his mom. Didn't she kinda saved Claire from Linderman and his people? But now she wants the same as Linderman? Really confusing.

But as always. The ending is just amazing. I really went like: "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not to be continued!!! I want to see it now. Don't want to wait a week!!!" Hmm. Wish I could do a Hiro and jump to the future...

Comment

That episode was crap..hope d last 2 make up 4 it or it wil be a dissapointing ending to a brilliant season!!the last 2 episodes are goin to be amazing rite???!!!!

Comment

Haha, Nikica, haven't heard that one.

Comment

Originally posted by crincron
                      That episode was crap..hope d last 2 make up 4 it or it wil be a dissapointing ending to a brilliant season!!the last 2 episodes are goin to be amazing rite???!!!!
                      They set up the finale as a 3 parter,

Part one
                      Setup
                      Part Two
                      Setup into Climax
                      Part Three
                      Climax

So yes, should get better!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀