Ep. 2.20 - What Is and What Should Never Be

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ep. 2.20 - What Is and What Should Never Be

Talk about tonights episode here.

Dean is attacked and transported to a world where his mother is alive, Sam is in law school and engaged to Jessica and Dean lives a very normal life with his girlfriend. However, after he starts seeing a strange girl and learns all the people he has saved in the past have died, Dean must decide whether he wants to stay in this new safe life where everyone he loves is alive or if he should return to the hunt.

*Darth Vader like* Return to the Hunt, Dean.

*normal voice* We have cookies!

Comment

haha i love that

ok, so im confuzzled cuz in some places it says yes and in other places it says no... is JDM coming back for this episode or not?

Comment

im pretty sure he would be. i think its been confirmed. but i guess we will find out in a couple of hours.

Comment

the jinn looked awsome

everyone thinks dean is a drunk lol

no john? what a jip

loved the lawn mowing scene and the music and him waving at the neighbor like he is in leave it to beaver land lol. great episode so far.

Comment

Poor Dean. I think if Dean had to live in BeaverVille he definately would be hitting the bottle though.

Comment

im feeling bad for dean. he may have lost people in the other world but he is more lonely now.

does anyone else find it weird that he still has the impala? i would think in this new world that car would be a junker and he would be driving a mini van or something lol.

Comment

Dean would have a heart attack if he had to drive a crappy mini van!

He'd get so fired up that he'd have no problem getting himself out of that crazy fake JinVerse!

Comment

lol
                  Dean: B!tch
                  Sam: Why did you call me a B!tch?
                  Dean: no your supposed to say jerk

lol

wow that jinn guy is cool and this episode reminds me of labrynth of smallville where he is trapped in his own mind.

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                  Dean would have a heart attack if he had to drive a crappy mini van!

He'd get so fired up that he'd have no problem getting himself out of that crazy fake JinVerse!

ya he probably would lol.

i really enjoyed this episode. i also liked those scenes that kind of reenacted those scenes from previous episodes like dean overpowering sam when stealing the knife and when dean threw sams cell fone out the window. i really liked the color tones of the episode. also the coloration of the jinns glow.
                  Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-03-2007, 06:51 PM.

Comment

LOL. I can't wait until this ep airs in my area. Even if I didn't like Labyrinth, lol. Dean's reactions to things sound a hell of alot more entertaining then Clarks though.

Comment

lol oh so you didnt get the episode yet?

it was good and funny. where clarks world was bad deans world was good.

i cant wait till next week it looks awsome.

Comment

Yeah, but Clark had Lana so all was good for him. *cringes*

I got about 45 more minutes to go. Maybe I'll watch the first part of GA to kill some time. That's on early tonight because of the 2 parter right? Oh well...

*twidles thumbs*

Comment

whats a 2 parter?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                            im feeling bad for dean. he may have lost people in the other world but he is more lonely now.

does anyone else find it weird that he still has the impala? i would think in this new world that car would be a junker and he would be driving a mini van or something lol.
                            Well you have to imagine that in this new world that car would have thousands upon thousands of miles less than in the real world. They drive all over the country all the time after all.

Comment

ya i know but still its like a 20 year old car. plus it gives things its creep factor and if a nicer world i thought it would turn into something more homely.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎