My Theory on the season finale, and season two - SPOILER ALERT!

This is my theory on the explosion.

To begin, a few months ago, Kristin Veitch of EOnline.com's 'Watch With Kristin' reported that in season 2, Masi Oka, "Hiro," wouldn't be with the rest of the cast as he would be in a different century. Later she reported season 2 would be titled: Volume Two: Generations. It would explore the connections in the families of the heroes we know and love.

Tuesday the 1st, the day after "Five Years Gone," she posted her weekly Heroes recap. She had some scoop (SPOILER ALERT!)

"I'm also told the bomb does go off in the season finale, but how and when it happens prevents the loss of a massive amount of innocent life."

So, I think Hiro and Peter will travel into another century and Peter will possibly explode in the season finale, "How to Stop an Exploding Man." They end up somewhere in the 20th (or somewhere else in time, but trying to get back, they get stuck in the 20th), and I think season two will consist of the present-heroes' stories, along with Hiro and maybe Peter interacting with the previous generation of heroes: Linderman, Angela Petrelli, Claude (possibly), Mr. Petrelli, Kaito Nakamura, Charles Devaux (possibly), Hal Sanders (Niki has a power...so he might), Paulette Hawkins (same as HS), and possibly Chandra.

I know this is out there, and there's probably a better chance of this not happening then happening, but it's been floating around my head since I read all this news, so I thought I'd share it and get some of your comments. Thanks!

I think the explosion out of harms way is likely Nathan sacrificing himself by flying away with the exploding guy,

Re: My Theory on the season finale, and season two - SPOILER ALERT!

Originally posted by kcox6751
    This is my theory on the explosion.

To begin, a few months ago, Kristin Veitch of EOnline.com's 'Watch With Kristin' reported that in season 2, Masi Oka, "Hiro," wouldn't be with the rest of the cast as he would be in a different century. Later she reported season 2 would be titled: Volume Two: Generations. It would explore the connections in the families of the heroes we know and love.
    Hiro goes to a different century? Do you know where this video (or where ever you heard this) is?
    That would be amazing. I could Imagine him being the Samurai Takezo Kensei, it would explain his mastery of Battojutsu. And the legend behind him.

Maybe, Hiro will take him way back and let him explode, thus explaining the extinction of the dinosaurs

Settling In
    Nathan's too cool to die. I hope he lives, I hope it does end up being Sylar who blows, Peter flys him off somewhere and somehow they both live. I really want Sylar to be the big bad of season 2, I want that battle at the end of episode 20 except I want to see it and I want it to be Peter AND every other hero against Sylar. Think a nightmare on elm street 3. I want that, that would be great.

Actually, the Hiro and Peter going back in time think does make some sense, because if I remember correctly in one of the episodes, Simone tells Peter that Mr. Deveaux looked at Peter like a son. Although you can make a connection like that in six months it leads me to believe that maybe there is more than meets the eye, and Peter went back in time and knew Mr. Deveaux really well by the time he died.

But the blowing up thing. I still think it is going to be Nathan sacrificing himself. It would be a fitting conclusion to the life of meaning or life of happiness conversation that Linderman and Nathan had. and I just love the Peter story line that could come from it.

Don't get me wrong I don't want Nathan to leave the show because I like his character, but the other thing is then you would end up with hero worship rather than Hero fear, and that really make a change from Five years Gone.

Yeah, wtf happened to the dinosaur?

Well Hiro did draw the sword infront of the Dinosaur statue at the museum. maybe that is what Isaac painted. Well he drew what he thought was the sword though it turned out to just be a replica.

Settling In
    I don't remember the painting much, was it Future Hiro or present Hiro on the painting?

if it was future Hiro, then we haven't seen that yet!
    we only saw present Hiro with the fake sword at the museum

Originally posted by HowardFilms
    Yeah, wtf happened to the dinosaur?
    My understanding was that the musuem incident was it. But others say it will still happen this season.

Settling In
    Originally posted by Portdechar
    I don't remember the painting much, was it Future Hiro or present Hiro on the painting?

if it was future Hiro, then we haven't seen that yet!
    we only saw present Hiro with the fake sword at the museum
    It was Present Hiro on the painting.

The dinosaur looked the exact same as the one in the museum, Hiro was dressed the same (I think) and when Hiro held up the sword the light shone off the sheath at one point and it looked like metal.

That could be what Isaac painted.

I hope that it isn't though, because it would be funny to see Hiro go against a Dinosaur.

Posting Pro christian_kryptonian's Avatar
    Originally posted by chrisxs5
    Maybe, Hiro will take him way back and let him explode, thus explaining the extinction of the dinosaurs
    I cam up with this WAY long time ago right when the picture was first drawn, so it's good to know osmeone else is on my wavelength. =)

New In Town
    Peter or/and Hiro travelling 20 years ago when Peter was just about 7 would be good. Then maybe they (and we all) will know about Pa Petrelli, Ma Petrelli, Linderman, Kaito, Charles Devaus, Mr. Bennet, etc. Would be great to see Nathan as a teenager too. Imagine if Peter and Hiro get at the wrong place, in front of Pa Petrelli office when he is in need of employees.