No announcement yet.

Why Does Sylar Need Claire's Power?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Does Sylar Need Claire's Power?

I can remember Matt shooting Sylar like 6 times and he just got up and ran away.

Before Eden killed herself, she had the gun at sylar's head & he made some comment about it being pointless.

When H.R.G. caught him, they had all kind of cuts & tubes in his head. He died, but looks like he healed up alright to me.

Why is it so impoortant for him to get Claire's power?

When matt shot him, he used telekininesis to stop them(just like when mohinder tried to shot him)

-dont remeber

He stole the power of the cochraoch(they can slow down their heartbeats to the points were its seems that theyre dead)

Comment

That makes sense but when did he get the power of the cockroach or whatever it was that let him slowdown his heartbeat?

Comment

from a cockroach =D but if he has claires power u can regenerate.. who wouldnt want that? + peter had it so he couldnt kill peter with peter able to kill him pretty easy

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
          That makes sense but when did he get the power of the cockroach or whatever it was that let him slowdown his heartbeat?

when hrg and the hatian and eden took him after he tried to kill claire at homecoming and when he was knocked out in the cell a cockroach walked by his head. they didnt show him eat the cockroach it was just assumed.

what i kind of wonder if he never had powers to begin with how does eating brains or whatever he does since we havent actually seen him eat anything give him powers. i mean if we ate a heroes brain would we get powers?

anyway back to the question about needing claires power. i think he uses telekensis to stop the bullets or something. he needs her power so say he gets his head cut off he can grow a new one. perhaps he doesnt get hurt from bullets cause maybe he is really future sylar and had claires power from the future and has future hiros power so he can come back in time. i think its way to complex of a storyline lol.

Comment

Lol! So, who's on first?

Comment

i don't think he eats brains, i think his ABILITY is to look in on the machinery of the brain, like it was the guts of a watch, and SEE how things work.

you know, he pokes and prods, and then sits back and says "Ah, I see!"

of course, the people he poked and prodded wouldn't take kindly to that, but oh well.

that's another thing to consider, too. if sylar got to claire's brains and he put all the pieces back, would she heal? it seems her powers require the brain to have unrestricted access to her brain stem to trigger healing, because both she (stick) and peter (glass) were shut down with interference to the brain stem.

Comment

I wonder if Sylar could do that to just about anything then. Like maybe a Chamelian - that way he could sort of have an invisble ability and if he was feeling vindictive he could "mind meld" with a skunk, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Merfish
                  When matt shot him, he used telekininesis to stop them(just like when mohinder tried to shot him)

-dont remeber

He stole the power of the cochraoch(they can slow down their heartbeats to the points were its seems that theyre dead)
                  Actually, one of the novels show him trying to find a place to bandage himself up after getting shot. Sylar as of right now is still vulnerable to injury. The problem is when you give him enough time to figure something out. The thing in his head at the lab for example; if they wouldve just killed him then he would be dead righy now. But they left him there long enough to figure things out. In the first ep Mohinder talked about how God is coacroach, I dont think the roach is anything more than just an idea of how we can survive something.

Him eating the roach; please; people!

Comment

Question if anyone remembers this:

In the episodes where Bennett had caught him and he was in the lab. If you remember right before Sylar escapes he has this thing in his head that looks like something he would wind up with like a watch. He takes it out of his head and says "Thanks for the haircut". Any idea what that was?

Comment

I think the thing in his head was where the stuck this devise or something that was trying to figure out how Sylar's head worked and how/why he was able to take the abilities from others. And then since they obivously had to buzz him bald in that paticular spot for the device to go in, he says "Thanks for the haircut.'

Comment

because he's insane and wants more and more power all the time

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                          I think the thing in his head was where the stuck this devise or something that was trying to figure out how Sylar's head worked and how/why he was able to take the abilities from others. And then since they obivously had to buzz him bald in that paticular spot for the device to go in, he says "Thanks for the haircut.'
                          It was how they connected him to their equipment.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎