No announcement yet.

Matt's brains not on the menu?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt's brains not on the menu?

Why hasn't Sylar eaten Matt's brains to gain his power? I think the answer is that Sylar learned his lesson after his experience with super-hearing. One annoying super-ability is enough.

He smartly decided to make Matt his henchman instead.

He likely realized that he needed henchmen to help him do his bidding... I am sure after they served their purpose then Sylar would fry those brains right up with some paprika. Paprika is amazing stuff. MMM MMM GOOD! Or maybe if Linderman is alive, he'd make him serve Matt's brains to him in a nice yummy pot pie!

Comment

When he was talking to Claire, he said he had enough powers and that he just wanted one more. So I would think with him trying to just kill off all those with powers that now he just needs them dead so that he can be the almighty!

Comment

you would think that Sylar would have took the Haitian's power (which could "disabled" all other powers of people around him)

do you guys think Matt's knows that Sylar is Nathan in the future, and when Matt said we need backup, your brother is here, that he was just keeping Sylar's cover a secret?

Comment

How could Sylar take the Haitian's power? Once he got in close proximity, his powers would be blocked altogether.

I think "brother" had 2 meanings. 1) Nathan's brother and 2) the person whose powers most closely resemble Sylars.

I still think Parkman knew that Sylar was in charge.

Comment

I think you guys are searching to hard for the obvious answer. Matt thought it was Nathan, and when he said brother he meant ; your brother Peter.

Comment

freaking easy, just shoot him, or have someone (like Matt) to shoot him, then once the Haitian's dead, slice that hummy brain open (using telekinesis, or a tool like Sylar did on his first victim)

even better, in the future the Haitian is already dead, assuming Sylar can get rid of Peter, he could feast on Hiro and Haitian's brain since they are dead!

yeah, I agree, I think Matt knew about Sylar, and that 's why he was thankfull to Mr. Bennet for protecting his wife and child (keeping them hidden from Sylar)
              I assumed that Matt's under some kinda of threat or something, Sylar must be really convincing!!!

Comment

^^ Does Sylar's powers work once the victim is dead? Does he just do the whole eat the brain while the victim's alive bit to be gruesome?

Comment

He doesnt eat brains.

Comment

Then what does he do with them?

Comment

He figures out how they work

Comment

.... After he eats them! Mwuahahahahaa!!!

Comment

Maybe Sylar looking into the workings of Matts brains worried him in the fact that he too may get the mind reading ability but would also gets Matt ability to be ooh so stupid.

Comment

LOL. Poor Matt. Does ANYONE like the guy?

Comment

The one show he hasnt been killed off on yet, and everyone thinks he is prick!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎