No announcement yet.

So Mohinder doesn't need sleep..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Mohinder doesn't need sleep..

So we all know Mohinder's powers now. From when Nathan/Sylar said "YOu haven't slept in 5 years." and then Mohinder says "well you can fly." So we know that the power MOhinder has he doesn't need sleep.

maybe it was just an expression

Comment

Originally posted by Merfish
      maybe it was just an expression
      I agree....just an expression. Basically since the explosion - the doc's been hitting the books and working hard to help either contain or stop other people like Sylar or who have potential to be like Sylar.

Kinda funny - that Sylar ended up working with the doc again anyway....and the doc still didn't spot him!!! LOL.....Sylar's learning - wish the doc would.

Comment

Especially since the doc said, "you're one of them." and nathan/sylar said something about keeping his (nathan/sylar's) secret... not the other way around...

Comment

heh heh it was just an expression...

it wasn't said like the you said above but...Nathan said, "You haven't slept in 5 years...we need to put an end to this." Nathan was implying that all he's been doing is his research.

then Mohinder said just like wraith explained, "you're one of them". Logically THAT right there says Mohinder isn't a metahuman otherwise he would have said "we".

In any case, although the most ridiculous power if any, I would love the power to not sleep lol

Comment

Not sleeping would have it's advantages at times... like during finals!! But damn, it would get hella boring if you NEVER slept! How would you force your body to relax for a few hours without sleep? There is only so much laying around you could do without your body not shutting itself off for a few hours while it recouped and let your brain also have a good rest!

Comment

yeah, but if a power to not sleep did exist then your body wouldn't have the disadvantage of shutting down in all nor the need for rest anyway! Although I love my sleep man you could get so much stuff done without getting tired...it would suck after a while though..lol

but check this out...if this random power could be foreal, then there would be the byproduct of unlimited stamina and endurance...that would be awesome...the body would be free of natural fatiguing poisons...niiiiiiiice

Comment

It was definetly an expression, he's too stressed to sleep; it's not a power.

Comment

I would agree that it looked like just an expression. But on the other hand Mo's facial expression looked busted. HRG did ask him before if he was on the list. That would be such a great power to give him. Making him stay the same Mo we all know and love, but giving him a reason to do more research!

Comment

Just an expression. He meant Mohinder had been working hard and focusing all his energy on the cure. Thus he was getting very little sleep and the "haven't slept" line was just an expression.

Comment

We can speculate all we wont, but we wont know unless they tell us. I would say that after watching the scene again, Mo looked like he busted! I think him having a power like that would be perfect. His sister had one, and they have hinted more than once that he might. Either way. I still like him.

Comment

It was just an expression. Otherwise Mohinder wouldn't have told Nathan "YOU'RE one of them! Want am suspose to do? March YOU off to the gas chamber with the rest of THEM?"

Comment

No I really think he has a power it wasn't metaphorical. Think about it. If you didn't have to sleep imagine how much research you could do? Plus the fact Mohinder paused when Nathan/Sylar said that comment.

Comment

??? confused lol

Comment

I'm just saying how neat of a power, and the perfect character to give a power like that to. Whether he has that power or not, the scene was to vague on it to determine anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎