Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects....

What did you think of them talk about it here.

I enjoyed the special effects in this episode. there were a lot fo them.

yeah the special effects were really good i think peter and sylar alone this episode had more SE then any other episode besides when ted was causing radiation

Comment

when peter lights his hands on fire and sylar freezes his and while mohinder is holding the door but you can see the red and blue sparkle through the cracks in the door, that pwns

Comment

So far the best yet!

Comment

You know, I may just stop posting in this thread; I don't even see them as special effects anymore, they look so good I don't think "wow, cool CGI", I just accept that Adrian Pasdar can fly, Masi Oka can stop time, and Zachary Quinto eats brains.

Comment

How does Sylar actually absorb the powers? I am sorry if it has been explained in other threads. It seems like for him to absorb the power, the person has to be dead.

I saw a pic made by someone where Sylar was actually eating away on the brain, but surely not hehe.

Even though Sylar's head-cutting power is grusome, it is a great special effect, along with all the special effects in this show!

Peter's powers were amazing in this episode and it would have been sooo good if we could have seen the fight between Sylar and Peter! It was amazing how Peter came in and saved Future Hiro and Ando.

Comment

Originally posted by Merfish
              when peter lights his hands on fire and sylar freezes his and while mohinder is holding the door but you can see the red and blue sparkle through the cracks in the door, that pwns
              That was totally awesome I wish we got to see more of it.

Comment

liked the special affects with peter stopping time and rescueing future hiro and ando,the peter and sylar fight had great specials affect. i also thought peter and hiro fighting guards were cool!best effects probably in the whole show!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎