No announcement yet.

dammmn, clarks ghetto

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dammmn, clarks ghetto

I thought it was funny that when chloe asked for a cup of water to calm her down, clark kept it real and was gonna give it to her straight from the tap lol

I drink water out of the faucet.

Comment

i guess clark aint the only one whos ghetto huh lol j/k

Comment

Originally posted by 98chase
        Ditto. Bottled water is for suckers.

Comment

i dont drink bottled water, i go to the water purifying place around the corner and fill up my 5 galon tank for a buck. I hate bottled water. To me there is defenitely a difference between purified water which tastes like nothing (which is how its surposed to taste) and the water from the tap which has a little bit of a taste like metal. I guess the water must be clean in your neck of the woods because out here, noone drinks tap water. Anyhow, drink up peeps
          Last edited by trojan20; 04-23-2007, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Haha, one of the more humourous posts ive seen in a while. But yeah. I also like the bottled water, we buy it in boxes of 3 jugs. A few gallons.

I don't like the tap.

Comment

Originally posted by trojan20
              i guess clark aint the only one whos ghetto huh lol j/k
              I drink tap water, I don't mind and so far nothing has happened to me. So why should I buy water? that's just plain silly unless I'm not home and I'm pretty thirsty.
              And just because I drink tap water that doesn't mean I'm ghetto, I've got a bachelor's degree and currently working on my masters ok!
              Anyway...have a good day....
              shalom!
              Last edited by kal-el_Girl; 04-24-2007, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Bottled water is a waste of money and the earth's resources. o.o;;
                As far as I can tell, there are no glaring differences between tap and bottled. I just stick with the tap. :P

Comment

Originally posted by lissie14
                  Bottled water is a waste of money and the earth's resources. o.o;;
                  As far as I can tell, there are no glaring differences between tap and bottled. I just stick with the tap. :P
                  You would if yo ulived here

Water isn't supposed to be yellow and there isn't supposed to be warnings sent to you by the state water testers. Bottled all the way here.

But speaking of Clark going ghetto, he needs to find a black woman. Vixen.

Comment

Originally posted by 98chase
                    Me too - but sometimes I use a glass.

What did you want Clark to do run to the Alps and get Chloe some really fresh spring water. It was either run to the Alps or run to the store - I think he was more concerned with Chloe and not what was living in Chloe's water.......

Comment

i have to believe people who grow on a farm have no idea that bottled water is an option.
                      the water in the country is cleaner than in flatbush Brooklyn.
                      besides there is not much ghetto in smallville.

Comment

I get my water from the tap too.

Comment

Originally posted by thorshammer
                          You would if yo ulived here

Water isn't supposed to be yellow and there isn't supposed to be warnings sent to you by the state water testers. Bottled all the way here.

But speaking of Clark going ghetto, he needs to find a black woman. Vixen.
                          Heheh. Well I guess in some cases bottled is the only option
                          The tap is good where I live though, you can't taste a difference, and it doesn't look any different.

Comment

Anyone think SV missed a golden opportunity for a Brita product placement? I didn't think the Tundra was enough.

Our tap water is pretty bad, we live in an old house at school and im pretty sure the plumbing hasnt been replaced since the house was built, so our tap water has that distinct copper taste.

Comment

Who doesn't drink water from the faucet?

There have been some not-so-scientific experiments done where people unknowingly tasted bottled and tap water and >65% chose the tap. (Done in NYC)

Also, anyone who thinks bottled water is cleaner is horribly mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎