Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P Issac

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't die with honor. He isn't a hero. Who has he saved? Ever? He gave up? I'm surprised he wasn't high. How does he think hes a hero by giving up? If he tried to fight, then maybe he was a hero. But he's just an idiot. He didn't need drugs for that.

Comment

He painted how to stop Sylar. He is a hero.

Comment

He did look at the gun, maybe that counts as fighting?

Comment

Fighting is setting a trap for him. He should've set land mines all over the place. Then he would have died trying to stop him.

Comment

im glad isaac is dead to be honest. knowing the future kind of takes the excitement away from the showespecially when everything you're doing to stop the growing danger is happening anyways.

Comment

maybe the way to stop sylar was by giving hit the ability to paint the future so issac let sylar kill him instead of trying to save himself

Comment

No i agree that he has painted the way to kill the sylar and its off to be found by one of the heroes.
                Look, i am not a fan of how he died but he did die a hero.
                Where is he going to get land mines from? and what makes you think that with all of sylars abilities that would stop him.
                He died a hero cause he wasnt thinking aboutr himself he was happy that the picture is off or the comic whatever is off on the way to who ever it is going to. His main worry was to get the picture out to the others. A very ultimate act of selfessness.
                That is a hero, if he put land mines all aorund the floor and blew up the building he may have taken other people outside with him. That is not a hero. He sacrificed himself, it was a hero's death.

Comment

I'm surprised he survived so long after Simone.

Comment

Why did Sylar have to pin Isaac down? He knew he wasn't going to fight anyway.

Comment

Its more dramtic that way, plus even if you intend not to fight, you might still squirm when your brain is being removed.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎