No announcement yet.

That fight was weak

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That fight was weak

im sorry but who thinks that that fight was weak i mean peter didnt even put up a fight like we thought he would

yeah

Comment

Wait Peter is still learning. Clark Kent after 6 bloody seasons doesn't do anything in a fight give Peter time.

Comment

its the first of the fights between them kring or some1 said that theres going to be an epic showdown between them but it isnt going to be for a bit, they cant have 1 killing another yet if they even kill one another

Comment

Yeah this is just a sample of the epic showdown yet to come. I can live with it. You gotta love the look on Sylar's face as he was getting up...it was like WTH? This isn't supposed to happen to me. LOL

Comment

Oh yes...we will get more. No one f*** with syler

Comment

Re: That fight was weak

Originally posted by Dpyro
              im sorry but who thinks that that fight was weak i mean peter didnt even put up a fight like we thought he would
              only on opposites monday.

Comment

Yeah you gotta give it time, if they give us the really awesome showdown between those two so soon, what do we have to look forward to in seasons to come. I want their fight to be legendary, maybe even take a full hour episode, that would be long but I imagine it would be awesome.

Comment

It will definitely be the fight of all fights.

Comment

I was a bit let down. But I'll be patient.

Comment

I agree I was a bit let down by the fight thought it would last a bit longer, but I loved the face on Sylar when Peter healed his head as he was cutting him. I think we son't see a confrontation between peter and Sylar for some time. I think more than likely that Sylar is thinking ok I need to get more powers so PEter can't put up a fight, but all the while Peter will be gaining more powers too. when they do brawl it is going to be for the ages.

Comment

I was wondering why Peter didn't use any of his other powers...or knew to dodge the glass or stop it or something.

I was sitting there like, "PETER DO SOMETHING!!!"

...and then he gets glassed in the back of the head, so he was facing away from sylar

Comment

I think the fight was kind of a cop-out, with the weeks long build up, and the cliffhanger ending from the previous episode, but the end of the show makes up for it.It was well written, as Peter discovers that he can recover from "death" itself, which will only increase his confidence. At the moment ,Sylar is unaware of Peter's wherabouts, or the fact that he also has Isaac's future painting ability.

Comment

i didnt mind that fight so used to smallville fights to me that fight wasnt bad

Comment

I like it. Sylar was surprised to see Peter use his powers and the amount he has. I think that was the whole point of the fight. Peter is still learning and will get to the point where he will even be able to pull out Sylars new powers without fault. But I think Peter was trying to formulate something and was caught off guard. Peter has got to be a little scared of him right now as well. His last two encounters did not go so well.

Sylar "Cant wait to try that one" what a great line.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎