No announcement yet.

New Truck(merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman86
    hahah I love how when Chloe told Clark to turn around the truck, instead of doing a U-turn he just cuts through the field. Doesn't anyone find it odd since Sheriff Adams is gone that no one questions Clark when he shows up at a crime scene?
    did you notice that shot though, slowly, turing the wheels reflecting the sun ,that whole car commercial rough terrain thing , then chloe getting out , and the camera shoots the tundra logo on the door? just like in that one this season where martin manhuter saved clarks mind and chloe says , take my yaris! or on heros the whole nissan vespa thing

Comment

oh yea !!! haha oops thanks ^^

Comment

I liked the truck - but I can see how some people didn't like that all of a sudden Clark's got a new truck.

Comment

I'd Like To Know How Clark...

...can afford a brand, shiny new Toyota Tundra? (Ok ok, I know its product placement but still...)

It's not like I've actually seen him work a real job on this show. I guess the Kent Farm is booming lol.

Sorry but that was just one big thing I was wondering since last night haha.

Comment

It's cute though I liked his new TUNDRA but maybe it should have been more subtle.

I'm sure Martha is making a lot of money as Senator they don't talk to much about their finances anymore, so I'm sure their doing okay.

Comment

I almost fell off the couch when Clark drove that truck through the field! They showed more close-ups of that than any of the characters! I was like, "Gee, I wonder if Toyota is sponsoring Smallville...?"

Comment

Come on....everyone knows Martha had to buy Clark a new truck to console him after the Lexana marriage and her attending the engagement party.

What better way for a mom to make up? Buy the boy a new truck...and then hopefully she starts refurbishing his wardrobe.

Comment

I thing senator Martha Kent can afford on new truck and a lot more but she dont want to pamper Clark

Comment

Re: New Truck

Originally posted by SVSpector
                    Anyone catch product placement Clarks Tundra.
                    Yep.

It's funny how the old Supes movies, discreetly advertised cigarette brands.

*takes a truck over that anyday*

Comment

Originally posted by Luv Clana/Hate Lexana
                      I almost fell off the couch when Clark drove that truck through the field! They showed more close-ups of that than any of the characters! I was like, "Gee, I wonder if Toyota is sponsoring Smallville...?"

It's still not as bad as when Pete pimped Pledge in Extinction and the commercial for it came right afterwards.
                      Last edited by Kid Collins; 04-21-2007, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Routh
                        Clark: Let's take my new Toyota Tundra.

Chloe: No, I like my Toyota Yaris better.

Lois: Pfft. You guys are both wrong. My Ford Focus is the best.

Shelby: Shameless plugs sponsored by Old Spice Red Zone.

Lionel: And Acuvue Contacts.

Pete: Remy Zero!
                        And let's not forget Lex's good old AOL.

Comment

i don't know if the truck was new but it was really nice

Comment

I guess Martha could afford it, but the truck begs this question--why would they buy it? Not only they don't need it, but people who were raised poor don't just go spending money on things they don't need, just because they have it. JK wouldn't have approved.

I like how, even when Lana was loafing in the Talon and not working at all, (or when she lived with Chloe) she could afford a brand new Jeep Liberty every episode. I'm guessing it's a new one at least--if not, I'm buying one--that thing got blown up every episode and still shone!

Comment

Martha was used to having nice things before she married Jonathan. Her father is one of the wealthiest attorneys in Metropolis.

Not only is Martha making money as a senator--there may have been some life insurance money.

Comment

i hate the tundra...but on the subject of smallville, at least there wasn't an entire conversation about it this time...(lois' fusion)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎