No announcement yet.

New Heroes Promo Aired During 30 Rock, spoilers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Heroes Promo Aired During 30 Rock, spoilers

I saw it....it wa a really cool promo, set to Nickelback's "If Everyone Cared." It showed a lot of new spoilers. A little bit of Future Hiro meeting present Hiro, FH said "You." Hiro replied, "Me?" They showed Mohinder telling Angela Petrelli Peter was dead, and showed Nathan holding him. Showed a bit of Ted, looking like he's using his power. There was much more, I recorded 30 Rock, once I go back and watch it I'll remember more. I hope they put it on the official Heroes myspace, since they have other promos, or on youtube. Hope some of you got a chance to see it!

i only got to see some of it, is it up on youtube?

Comment

This aired during 30 Rock and I thought it was cool so I wanted to put it here.Sorry for the bad quality, I had to record it from my TV with my camera.

Someone from 9th Wonders took that with a camera. Low quality, you'll need to turn up the sound. Also, the picture is faster than the audio, but it's understandable.

Comment

Interesting stuff. Thanks

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

better quality

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Can't wait. Apr. 23rd can't get here soon enough...I kinda feel bad for Issac. Sad way to go." I finally get to be a hero " awwww. Ah well show must go on.

Comment

But why would they tell us Peter died...unless they don't plan on keeping him dead

Comment

He won't die. TPTB say no one is safe, but Claire, Peter and Hiro are safe. Nathan too I'm guessing. Mohinder may think he's dead. Nathan may think it too. Or Peter dies five years from now.

Comment

there was a cap of Nathan crying over Peter's body...hugging it..and their mother was standing behind...!!

Comment

Peter's not going to die. He can't die. It has to be Isaac. Not Peter. He's too awesome of a character...LOL. I can't wait for April 23!!

Comment

It might be Candice trying to use Nathan. Who knows, she could be Linderman's daughter or working for him.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎