Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My daddy is proud of me!! Lois Lane rocked!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That definitely showed integrity on Lois' part.

Comment

Originally posted by Farm_Girl
      I was thrilled about Erica's brown hair. She looked very pretty. The fight scenes were awesome too, but what really rocked was Lois's undercover/investigative stuff. Remindied me of Alias though
      I loved the brown hair too. Especially with what she was wearing at her apartment. The whole tan/beige outfit was great. I want a coat like that.

Comment

Yeah, Erica has said in several interviews that she has missed having her natural brown color and would like to go back to it, so I'm sure she's happy about it. It looks great.

Comment

She thought of alot of BS to say to the other girl really fast, and took advantage of her lesbianiality (lol dictionary check on that one). It was cool ^^

Comment

Originally posted by meteor
            i'm personally glad she is around. i think SV would be too melodramatic and really boring without her.
            Right with ya there, she gives the show some balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Farm_Girl
              What I always love about Lois is her confidence in situations like this. She is never the damsel in distress. She handles things on her own. She knew she was walking right into danger but the girl doesn't let go until she gets what she wants.
              totally agreed there!!!

Comment

Lois totally rocked!!!"My daddy is proud of me" & "My turn" were the quotes of this eppy.

Comment

Yeah, those were definitely the stand out lines of the episode. As soon as she said that I was thrilled.

Comment

Lois did rock! I thought it was funny how when Clark wouldn't punch her, Lois said fine, you take the fall then and really gave it her all. She really put alot into that Clark punch.

Comment

I gotta say, I've missed the dark brown hair too. So what if she looks a little like Lana? they never have any scenes together anyway.

Comment

Yeah, I don't even think she really looks like Lana anyway. Even with the dark brown hair they have completely different body types, facial structure etc. Besides, they have both been on the show long enough now that people aren't gonna mix them up or anything, lol.

Comment

Lois has the right hair color, Lana's the one that's supposed to be a redhead anyway. And yeah, their body type is hardly similar.

Comment

erica to replace kate !!

Comment

They made Lois a reporter that can kick WWE wrestler chicks while wearing red latex and go semi-lesbian at the same time!! WOW!!

Just one of the reasons this episode was a 10!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎