No announcement yet.

Superman, Killer...? (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman, Killer...? (merged)

THis is now way off the beaten track...? Isn't it?

Superman doesn't like to kill the bad guys. At least Clark kinda felt guilty afterwards... but it would be nice if he could find an alternative.

Comment

TECHNICALLY HE DID NOT KILL ANYONE TITAN ACCIDENTALLY KILLED HIMSELF

Comment

Only way to get rid of them is to kill them.
        I love it. Clark becomes batman

Comment

That had to suck.

Comment

No need to post in all caps. Clark admitted that he wanted to kill Titan with his bare hands and wasn't sure it was an accident.

Comment

I would have done the same thing. If he couldn't use that little crystal on him, then killing him was his only option.

Comment

"I wanted to kill him, Mom. I wanted to kill him with my bare hands. I've never felt rage like that before."

Aww, Clark ... I want to give him a hug, he seems so distressed.
                I'd say "technically" he didn't really kill him, since it was Titan's weapon that stabbed him that finally killed off Titan but err ... yes. That's only to make myself think Clark's not a killer haha.

AND NOOO!!
                Now Clark is back to wussy Lana grieving.

Comment

He wasn't human. And he fell on his own stick. And it was self defense. And he feels bad about it. SOOO all and all superman doesn't equal murder. I think they are keeping to the his essence.

Comment

Originally posted by niki
                    "I wanted to kill him, Mom. I wanted to kill him with my bare hands. I've never felt rage like that before."

Aww, Clark ... I want to give him a hug, he seems so distressed.
                    I'd say "technically" he didn't really kill him, since it was Titan's weapon that stabbed him that finally killed off Titan but err ... yes. That's only to make myself think Clark's not a killer haha.

AND NOOO!!
                    Now Clark is back to wussy Lana grieving.

And it's funny, because he has felt rage like that before. In season 1, episode 9 ("Rogue") Clark told Jonathan that he wanted to kill Sam Phelan. I'm sure he was more emotionally involved with that episode than he was with Titan (since Phelan got Jonathan arrested and was blackmailing the family).

Comment

He also had felt the same kind of rage in Vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                        Only way to get rid of them is to kill them.
                        I love it. Clark becomes batman
                        Batman never kills. I'd say in the comics, Supes kills villains (generally the no-other-way hardcore baddies) way more than Bats does. Bruce looks scary, but he's nothing but a big 'ol softie deep down

Comment

He had no other choice. he couldn't let titan keep killing people. Besides he didn't really kill him it was an accident. It was totally alright with me.

Comment

I thought none of the JL would ever kill unless it's absolutely necessary? (and lots and lots of feelings of guilt afterwards)

Comment

Yeah, well Bats is actually way more anti-killing than anyone.

Superman's killed plenty when necessary, Wonder Woman killed in cold blood for heavens sake, and let's not get started on Hal Jordan, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎