Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana lost the baby! (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ No..people thought that he would kill the baby because the scam was successful, he got Lana and didn't need to keep it up anymore.

Now..it has another reason..to make Lana even more vulnerable and needy...there's a difference.

Comment

The baby is in a test tube or something and will resurface guaranteed.

Comment

that baby is so not gone - it's growing in a lab somewhere I'm betting......sick sick Lex.

Comment

Alternate Theory: The baby is Clark's... Lex fed it kryptonite...?

Comment

i think lex removed the baby, or whatever it is, from lana. did you see the look that the doctor gave him? and the phone call to the doctor at the end of the episode? of course we know he's up to something, but you can't ignore those moments...

Comment

i wish the baby wa clarks but thats so impossible even though women that have been impregnated by a kryptonian man starts showing 11 months after fertulization.

a little more than 11 months so its wrong.

no lex implanted her and lost hope without the other doctor. cidar was spiked. Lana files 'Divorce'.

CLANA LIVES!

Comment

If this is a faithful version, but who knows...? There was definately something unusual about that baby even if it was implanted.

Comment

Originally posted by *#~ ClAnAfAn99210~#*
                  i wish the baby wa clarks but thats so impossible even though women that have been impregnated by a kryptonian man starts showing 11 months after fertulization.

a little more than 11 months so its wrong.

no lex implanted her and lost hope without the other doctor. cidar was spiked. Lana files 'Divorce'.

CLANA LIVES!
                  This isn't smallville related but I just had to say i LOVE your avatar. LOL

Comment

I really felt Lana's pain during that moment and when she was sitting in the nursery, great acting by KK as well.

Comment

I don't think that Lana was ever pregnant...I think that Lex caused the miscarriage...actually we don't even know if she did miscarried since she was past out. Lex got his little marriage so now he flipped the switch on the "supposed" pregnancy, IMO. That doctor was clearly working with him, just like Langston in the previous episodes, helping him to cover everything up.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                        I don't think that Lana was ever pregnant...I think that Lex caused the miscarriage...actually we don't even know if she did miscarried since she was past out. Lex got his little marriage so now he flipped the switch on the "supposed" pregnancy, IMO. That doctor was clearly working with him, just like Langston in the previous episodes, helping him to cover everything up.
                        I agree,I dont believe she was pregnant either but as u said now that lex got the marriage he wanted he dropped the whole baby manip.The only thing that seems to bother him now is tryin to get lana to move on,he actually looked hurt.But I think that was more so cause lana has been pullin back and now wit the baby supposingly gone she will definitely pull back.I dont think lex expected her to be so attach to a baby that may have never been there in the first place.

Comment

So that was cider I missed what he said. Im guessing they took the baby out and its now in bell reeve cooking into a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                            I don't think that Lana was ever pregnant...I think that Lex caused the miscarriage...
                            You contadicted yourslef in that sentence. your like i dont think she ever was p-word. then your like LEX CAUSED THE MISCARRIDGE. watch what you say cuz you conused me and i dont get confused easily.

Comment

I think she was preggers, how else would you explain all of her symptons. I don't think the kid is dead neither I think it's hidden somewhere.

Comment

Re: Lana's loss due to sparkling cider?

Originally posted by niki

BUT! My theory is ...
                                That "sparking cider" that Lex gave her brought upon complications. And Lex told the doctor he wanted a minute alone because he told the doctor that Lana is 'hallucinating' about having a baby or something and he wanted to be alone with her for a minute ... and then reveal they lost the baby.

Err, yes I know it's a bit of a bizarre theory but that's what I think!
                                Check the spoilers section of the message boards if you want to know what's going on with the baby!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎