No announcement yet.

Chloe is a true friend?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loiskent09
    Chloe a true friend? GOD NO. She's perhaps the worst friend you can have. I feel very sad that Clark had her leeching on his every move for so many years. She was like a pathetic single white female to Lana. Poor girl.

Clark was the only true friend in "Chlark" and that's why he's moved on, wins at life, and at love with Lois.

YAY!!!!
    ok.

I think Chloe was smart how she handled the Lana and Lex marriage. She wasn't a fan of it, but one she wanted to help her friend (attempt to) be happy, but also if she had tried to convince Lana not to marry him....we saw how Lana reacts to people disagreeing with her. Example: In "Static" the scene between her and Chloe at the end. Chloe didn't want to lose Lana as a friend and not be able to know if she's safe living with him. That was sort of her whole philosophy she explained to Clark later on in "Progeny".

Comment

Originally posted by loiskent09
      Chloe a true friend? GOD NO. She's perhaps the worst friend you can have. I feel very sad that Clark had her leeching on his every move for so many years. She was like a pathetic single white female to Lana. Poor girl.

Clark was the only true friend in "Chlark" and that's why he's moved on, wins at life, and at love with Lois.

YAY!!!!

Chloe was a great friend. I wouldn't wish Lana on Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by thetwins27
        I don't think Chloe is helping her to marry Lex, both Lana and Clark are her friends soooo she is merely supporting them both on what they wan't to do, I mean she gave her a lot of clues about lex's true face, she just chose to ignore them until it was too late to back out.

Everybody is free to make their own mistakes, she can't push anyone one way or the other, they have to figure it out by themselves. soooo

I believe she is a true friend with both Lana and Clark..
        True story.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎