Collapse
No announcement yet.

mohinder`s dead

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

he did. what he screwed up on was not giving sylar enough of that drug.

Comment

You're right! I mean... you have your father's killer at gun point and you just... drug him?!! At least beat him up a little!! :P

Comment

cmon mohinder hang in there until next month

Comment

I guess Mo will just being dancin' on the ceiling for a couple of weeks
          Last edited by Blue Man; 03-06-2007, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Lol! @ Blue Man.

Comment

Mohinder should have shot skylar when he was out cold after he drank the tea...

I mean, for real Mo! Mrs.Bizzaro not happy.

Comment

am i the only 1 who saw like 8 knifes pinning mohinder 2 the ceiling and blood pouring out of his mouth?how do u survive that? i think sylar was his last word b4 he died

Comment

One of Peter's skills is, that he is a nurse

Comment

No,Mohinder wasn't dead yet,he worned Peter that Sylar was there.Peter will try to save him but,he will be dead.Mohinder,why didn't you kill him or at least torture him more when you had the chance,he killed your father for goodness's sake!Now,you're just a mohanger

Comment

thats what u was saying. WTF !! PULL THE TRIGGER U ******* !!! haha. i dont get why he stopped to listen to his story about his dad. hes dead, so he shouldnt care about what his dad did with sylar. shoot him, ask questions later.

yeah that was nice that peter came to visit him just at the right time

i cant decide if theyre gonna let him live or not. hes pretty messed up, reminded me and mary and jess in SPN on the ceiling like that all in blood ( minus the fire ). but then he might live b/c he wants to finish findding the people on the list. unless peters gonna take the list and look for the people. he alwyas wanted to find other people like him. IF peter lives. OH PLEASE LET HIM LIVE !!!!

Comment

It's no wonder Dr. Suresh didn't want Mo involved...his a pee brain. I swear-drugs! Why didn't he put poisoned instead? Then he was yapping away. Jeez man, all you needed to do was pull the trigger. Laughing at the part where he pokes him with the needle and said "this is going to hurt". Well, I guess using knives as a body push pin up on a wall shouldn't hurt as bad as a freaking needle.

Comment

well, from the trailer for the upcoming episodes, we see a quick shot of Mohinder falling from the ceiling, onto the floor. I guess Peter gets him down after scaring Sylar away. Perhaps there is a chance Mohinder lives, unless he dies in Peter's arms.

Comment

i think he lives because there would be no point for him to die then there would be no1 to find the people on the list or the 100s or 1000s more people with an ability

Comment

Sylar won't kill Mohinder because he still needs him. Remember he said something about Mohinder doing some good before he dies. Sylar can't figure out the DNA coding on his own and he can't make the expanded list on his own (which is what Sylar wants). So Mohinder is Sylar's only link to other's with powers. that's why Sylar was with Mo-Mo in the first place. Without the list, Sylar is lost with no brains to eat.

I think Mohinder lives because he will have the list. I think he'd be the last person to go. Unless he imparts his knowledge to others before biting the big one.

Comment

Now we know why that woman was pincushioned on the banister of the stairs (an earlier episode). She wouldn't tell where her daughter was. Sylar is torturing the list out of Mohinder. Since Mo was alive, I'm guessing he hasn't cracked yet. LOL!

But Sylar already knows where Issac is.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎