Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter and Nathan's Mother ( big spoiler)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

she has to have a major part because the haitian said to HRG i dont work for you any more i work for some1 with more power or something like that... and also the haitian was talking to her on the phone when they stopped, when he was talking french

Comment

Originally posted by Red_K_Advocate
      Her and Nathan are a lot alike, they're cold and ruthless when they need to be but we saw a warmer side to her.

I'm glad they're making all of the characters really dynamic.
      Agreed I love how all of these charcters are really dynamic. Yeah Nathan his mother are really simular I'm guessing maybe she was the one that maybe have been pulling Nathan's strings a little. She may have known about Claire before him. But it is all very intersting.

Comment

I wonder if she did know claude. When you think about it. She hasn't been as concerned about Peter as she should/would have been. In earlier episodes she was the one who was the most concerned for Peter. She was always there waiting for Nathan to come fix it. But she was always there. But in this episode she didn't seem to care at all. Like she knew he was ok and was letting him have his space to deal. She does not seem to be the type to just chill and let her sons be out in the world and not know what they are doing. but i guess we have to wait til the end of april to find out

Comment

I was definitely thinking about Linderman being the Petrelli boys' dad and that the man they thought was their father really wasn't, but I'm kind of confused now. Generally you wouldn't think the writers would have someone who has so much power be morally ambiguous...I mean, he sent Jessica to kill Nathan. I don't see how he could have foreseen that that wouldn't work.

Mom's is mad cool tho!!!!!!

And about who Claude is hiding, I came to the opinion that Claude was hiding Peter. I mean, Peter's power is greater than ANYBODY elses. He wouldn't have been hiding Claire, else she would have been snatched up RIGHT THEN out of HRG's arms. She was still a baby or a toddler at that point, I think.

Comment

Does anyone know what she and the Haitian were talking about at the end? I could only pick out the word "ecoutez", so I presume he was saying something along the lines of "she didn't listen to me".

Comment

Yesterday I caught a glance at a commercial on NTV, it's a Canadian channel, that Heroes would be returning in two weeks. That would mean March 26. Could it be up here in Canada we'll get the new episodes a full month ahead of the US. I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
                Does anyone know what she and the Haitian were talking about at the end? I could only pick out the word "ecoutez", so I presume he was saying something along the lines of "she didn't listen to me".
                Scroll up 10 posts. (*BumbleBee translated their conversation for us.)

Comment

Ah, thanks.
                  I did a cursory look at the posts, clearly didn't look hard enough...

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎