No announcement yet.

veronica mars and chris lowell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• veronica mars and chris lowell

hey I am new her, but i just wanted to give a tips. It is not a spoiler, it is an interview with kristen bell(veronica mars) and chris lowell(piz). it dosent spoill anything

here it is: http://www.cwtv.com/video/?vid=315

its really funny, and chris is so cute

OMG! That was so hilarious! I don't like the PiVe, but that was really funny. It shows the camraderie on the set.

Comment

That was funny! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I didn't even know that anyone had posted this on here! I have had it favorited over at youtube for a while.

When I first watched it, I could barely stop laughing, because their laughter was so infectious. Both were acting very goofy in this "interview". And I agree, I loved how it gave us an idea of the camaraderie on set!

(Not to mention that I was never a Piz/Veronica fan at all. I'm a diehard LoVe lover, but it did give me a new appreciation for his character, just because Chris Lowell is so adorable and funny in this video. I still don't want Veronica to be with Piz, but now I'm just a little bit in love with the character myself, again, just because Chris is so cool!)

Huh....I just went to make sure this was the same video I watched and the link only brought me to the cwtv website. I'm not even sure if the vid can be found there anymore....so here it is on youtube-

Kristen Bell & Chris Lowell Candid video
        Last edited by SweetOne; 07-01-2008, 06:58 PM.

Comment

I'm watching this right now...I had to go to the new link Britt added, because the other one leads to a sneak peek of Spiderman! Weird...

This video is super cute!

Comment

I know! Isn't it?

I just love the notes on the backs of the cards and the two of them are so giggly!!

They were both so funny and Chris' personality is so attractive!! I want to say my favorite part but I also want to get the words just right and I can't watch the video at work (youtube is blocked) so I will check it out when I get home and post it here.

Comment

that video is nice , according to me this videos is so funny , i would like to give rating of this video 7/10. but video has little bit short length. if you have full video then please share .

Lowell Locksmith

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎