Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Matt land on the table unconscious?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Matt land on the table unconscious?

OK I watched it twice now and we see Matt Parkman on the table unconscious but how did he get there? The last scene we saw Matt in was when Claire walked out of the house and he was standing next to Eric Roberts character. Either they cut the scene where he was recaptured or wtf?

he either wanted to join the company or was forced to join

Comment

And how would you know that?

Comment

That's true, I didn't think about it. They must have cut a scene out.
        I'd say that they gave him a sedative when he wasn't looking.

Comment

I think he'd join. He needs a job and he saw what Ted was capable of.

Comment

Originally posted by Uffr
            I think he'd join. He needs a job and he saw what Ted was capable of.
            This is a theory of course, but what really happened? Why would Matt let himself be put to the test? He knows how the "foundation" is and to just submit to them would be crazy. After all he did take the Bennets hostage to find out what "they" did to him.

Comment

he only took them hostage cause he knows what ted would do by himself so he was there to maybe try and calm him down. he didnt want to take them hostage he said well findhim when hes not around his family at the paper factory. that doesnt really matter i think he wanted to join because i think he would be interested in finding out if there are a lot others like him and other stuff like that.

Comment

My guess is that Thompson, since he showed up out of nowhere, knew what was going on and possibly brought a 'cleaner' team to round up Matt and Ted and anyone else involved.

Matt has been moving towards the 'morally gray' side ever since he lost his job. Taking a position with the 'company' seems to be the next logical step.

Comment

I guess we'll find out on the DVD set if there was a scene cut.

Comment

In one of the past NBC Rewind commentaries, Greg (Parkman) was wearing a Prima-Tech uniform, and said to ignore it.
                    That was a spoiler in a way.

Comment

I hope matt went of his own accord, i think it would be bad ass if he joined up with Hrg, i mean he is the only guy hrg can trust now!

Geek alert
                      I think that matt might be able to reverse the mind wipe kind of like in marvel Pof-X can suppress and awaken memories. It might be the next step of matt's powers.

Sorry about the geekin out!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎