No announcement yet.

What did Hiro do???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Hiro do???

When he and Ando were in the luggage compartment the woman fired the gun and Hiro manage to reverse just the bullet or something, so that the gun flew out her hands.

So can he isolate his time travel to objects?

I get the impression that he can. I have wondered about the extent of his time-stopping ability; does it extend to a mile-wide radius? If so, could someone just outside the area see that time has stopped just ahead of them? Or does it extend to the whole galaxy? Or maybe the universe?

What I'm also curious about is why the woman's hand suddenly jerked to the side as though someone hit it. Did the effect of the bullet going back cause it?

Comment

It's obvious: Hiro can bend space and time, and here's examples:

Teleportation: From Tokyo to New York (Genesis)

Time-Traveling: Going back in time to save Charlie (Seven Minutes to Midnight)

Stopping Time: Many (Better Halves, where he changed the cards in the poker game, for example)

Slowing Down Time: Stealing the sword at the museum (Godsend)

So it's obvious he can reverse time.

Comment

I know he can reverse time, but he seemed to isolate it while real time was still going on.

Comment

He made the bullet go back in time and that's it. Useful ability.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarknight
            I know he can reverse time, but he seemed to isolate it while real time was still going on.
            You're right. He isolated the bullet. Ando said he had his eyes closed the entire time and didn't see what happend. So that meant that Hiro stopped time and reversed the bullet back into the gun.

Comment

That was really cool. Then they were like "What happened? I don't know." Lol!

Comment

yes you guys aren't seeing what darknight is saying...darknight you're right on top of it he did isolate his power within the bullet and did it in almost "real-time." Although I wouldn't really say real-time, it would only make sense that Hiro stopped time for the split second when the gun went off(so that portion is isolated), and then proceeded to reverse only the space travel and direction of the bullet (separately isolated), and then "unpaused" and continued into real-time. So really he can now chop things up and finely control space and time, although not in total control right now...

if he simply just reversed time then she would have repeated to try and shoot them again. he reversed the time and space travel of the bullet and the bullet only.

what we're seeing here is the expanding look into Hiro's endless possibilities of his time & space power.
                Last edited by j-kent; 02-21-2007, 02:16 AM.

Comment

He definitely isolated the gun and bullet and possibly Hope. Notice that Gustafson tackled her shortly after the bullet returned to the gun. He was on the other side of the lot when she first shot running towards her. He had to be moving in real time to get to her so soon after the shot.

Comment

he did more than that, the car (Nissan Sentra?) had bullet holes and broken window in the shooting between hope and the guy, after the "reverse time bullet event", the car was in top shape, no damage.
                    it seems he reversed the what happen to the car, he should have done the same for Ando's bullet wound!

Comment

Most heroes have their powers tied to their emotions. Hero lost his powers only becasue of an emotional block when he learned Charlie was going to die.

It took something or someone he wanted to save to get him back into it. He was able to do more than reverse time here, but reverse the momentum of the bullet. When it went back in Hope flew back with a jolt. Hiro must have created a temporal bubble around the bullet and the car as his emotions came out. The car was effected by a different bubble than the bullet as the car is part of his mission and he has an emotional attachment to it as he does with Ando.

Peter used Hero's powers in much the same way, taking the energy from the stun gun leads with his stoping time.

Charlie's death and his love for her suppressed his powers and saving Ando brought them back. It was all in his emotions.

Comment

I like what you said BTBoy

Comment

Yeah but he still can't use them anytime he wants. He didn't even seem sure he did that.

Comment

Originally posted by j-kent
                            yes you guys aren't seeing what darknight is saying...darknight you're right on top of it he did isolate his power within the bullet and did it in almost "real-time." Although I wouldn't really say real-time, it would only make sense that Hiro stopped time for the split second when the gun went off(so that portion is isolated), and then proceeded to reverse only the space travel and direction of the bullet (separately isolated), and then "unpaused" and continued into real-time. So really he can now chop things up and finely control space and time, although not in total control right now...

if he simply just reversed time then she would have repeated to try and shoot them again. he reversed the time and space travel of the bullet and the bullet only.

what we're seeing here is the expanding look into Hiro's endless possibilities of his time & space power.
                            Yes thank you, I didn't think what I was saying was that hard to comprehend. This just shows that Hiro's gonna be really cool as well, I can't wait till he gets his sword.

Comment

He's been too boring lately though. I just wish they'd hurry this sword story up because I want to see him use his powers for real.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎