Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sylar you sly devil.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sylar is the best! He's like the most innocent looking bad guy, except when he said "Murder" that look was WHOA! I don't think he had a headache exactly from the new power, he wasn't exactly doing to tell Mohinder "Ah dude I'm having problems with the super hearing I just acquired" so of course he had to say headache.

Comment

I mean that he was getting headaches fromt he super hearing. You hear that good and every little thing is bouncing through your head.

Comment

I think that when Sylar gets a power he uses at its maximal potential, just like Peter. So, when he gets super-hearing, he hears even more than that woman... Probably it was that rap music that was too loud for him...

Comment

To put it in more human terms, when you get a new car it takes a little while to get the feel of how it handles, taking on a new ability would more than likely be somewhat the same, you have to take it down the road at diffrent speeds to get used to it.

Imagine if you could suddenly fly, you wouldn't want to go up a thousand feet until you knew exactly how to get back down to the ground.

Comment

Maybe you're right, but he didn't seem to requiere an adjustment with the other powers... I'll stick with the 'enhancement of powers' theory til proven wrong...

Comment

As with any new power he gains I think he has to go through a period of adjustment where he learns to control the new power. This was hinted at last ep when they showed the half melted stuff at Zanes' apt.. Like he was testing the power. Same thing here just that if you do not really have a handle on your super hearing , I could see how it could give you a serious headache.

Comment

"they showed the half melted stuff at Zanes' apt" But wasn't that already there? I thought that it showed Zane testing his power... I don't discard the 'adjustment' theory, especially for the average heroe, but I think that Sylar doesn't need it because he 'understands' how it works... So it's just that he uses the powers to an extent even greater that its original owner (remember the guy with telekinesis? he barely moved a glass!), and in this case he hears even more than the super-hearing lady, that's why he had trouble listening to the music coming from the headphones...

Comment

Wow, Sylar is a crafty, sick and twisted character. I hope Peter doesn't turn out like him...

Comment

Well if he did there'd be no one to stop him. I think Peter will stay good.

Comment

I think the guy playing Sylar is awesome as an actor. He still reminds me of Brandon Routh and that is just creepy because now when I watch Superman Returns I'll be thinking of Sylar instead of Superman. Sylar is an awesome villain and someone I think should stick around for at least two or three seasons. He should be like how Mr Sinister is to the X-Men. No affiliations. No justifications to his actions. Just straight up mayhem and destruction to benefit his own desires.

Comment

Yeah the actor is amazing. I want him around for a while as long as he doesn't become rediculous.

Comment

Sylar is the evil bad guy we all love to hate

Comment

He makes evil cool.

Comment

Yes, he does

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Hee hee.

Stare into the eyes of my Sylar avatar, you will be hypnotized.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎