Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what was Lex really trying to find out from Chloe?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: So what was Lex really trying to find out from Chloe?

Originally posted by Ireallylikethisshow
    funny phrasing. Chlex-ish.

Well, he did it to everyone else. He's had Clark, Aquaman, Cyborg tied up. Why not Chloe? And he always takes off their clothing... a little uneeded. Jeez, Lex.
    I know Dr. Garner did it to Clark in Memoria, but when did Lex do it to him?

Comment

Lex & Chloe

Heck no he was wondering if he could persuade Lana to take Chloe's place!

Comment

if lex was trying to chlone chloevage....is he really the villian of the story??? i say NO!!!!!
        \ñ/

Comment

you know i never thought about that, maybe chloe doesnt have a power at all maybe lex wanted to implant a super-embryo in her

Comment

Of course he was trying to find out if Chloe really likes it rough seeing as he's always had a thing for her.

Comment

He's evil. Evil people like playing with green lasers.

Comment

Lex is full on evilicious baby! I am now suddenly drawn to read all the Chlex stories in the adult fan fics after reading all these poll options.

Comment

clone chloveage....for sure !!

Comment

I think its a great example of how Lex is still willing to make emotionally motivated decisions. Shortly after he says "I don't like loose ends" he closes the file on Chloe with a simple "keep an eye on her" I mean - no capture and contain, no elimate, no nuthin really bad... "keep an eye on her" maybe he is thinking "she might need help with her powers" kinda keep an eye on her.

Not like Lex hasn't made exceptions for personal friends before. Not like he knew they were gonna capture Chloe before they did.. the freak nappers tagged her on their own time.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎