Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana and Chloe's opinions towars meteor-infected flip flopped!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing i found flipped flopped between Chloe & Lana

The only thing I found flipped flopped between Chloe and Lana was their "Clark Kent is a meteor freak" theory. Chloe was the first to think and/or believe at that the time that Clark was a meteor freak in episode Blank in season 4. Now Lana thinks Clark is a meteor freak. As for their opinions towards the meteor infected, I feel that both Chloe and Lana don't see meteor freaks/meta humans as whole people, with good and bad traits. given their ability to resolve the split between goodness and badness. Sinful people doesn't have to be good to be loved. we can be bad and still be loved. But many of us have learned that we are not loved when we are bad. injuries in this area occur in 4 ways:

Perfectionism: others expecting us to have no faults
    Idealization: others denying our imperfections
    Shaming: others condemning our negative qualities
    Splitting: others seeing us all good or all bad

and I got this excerpt in my How To Find Relationships That Are Good For You And Avoid Those That Aren't SAFE PEOPLE book by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. Townsend. it's one of my research projects. I like learning stuff like this. I think this also implies to meteor freaks. I feel this show has too much emphasis on xenophobia and that this show is promoting xenophobia a little too much that the Smallville characters are being very prejudiced and very judgmental of these meteor freaks. And the only one who can emotionally relate to these meteor mutants is Clark given that he is alien from another planet. And even he knows he can be both good and bad at the same time.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎