Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quote Thread for Freak (Spoiler Warning)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe: "Face it, I'm a walking time bomb."

Clark: "Then consider me your own personal bomb squad."

Comment

<b>Lana</b>: You know, even if it were true, even if you were meteor infected, you'd still be the same Clark Kent.

Clark looked hurt after Lana said that to him. He's been waiting 6 years to know that, and she tells him this, just a week before she becomes Lana Luthor!!!

Comment

The bomb-squad comment tops my list of favourite comments.

Comment

Did I hook up with you last night?

Rofl confusion afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by coasterprincess
            Tobias: Clark's the most normal guy I know.
            Great line.

Comment

No No No what about Lex telling Lana "On the soul of my unborn child I swear. Its the truth!"

Comment

When I heard the unborn child part, I thought "It must not be his child."

Comment

"Because you are putting someone in danger that saves lives on almost a daily basis"

Comment

omg! this episode rocked.....what kind of powers deos chloe have???? and what was with lex saying "im keeping my eye on this one" when he saw the video of chloe being totured?!?! that bastard makes everything soooo annoying!!! he should rot in hell but for his babys sake lust for a little while!

and now lana knows that clark has his powers....she deosnt know how he got them but she knows that he has them. i think that that will put some new drama into this season.....when the lexana happens, ill probably be crying!!! please go back to clark, lana, please!!!! for your sake!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by clarksgirl93; 02-16-2007, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Favorite Freak Quotes:

1) Clark and Chloe

Clark: Are you sure this guy was Krypto-powered?

Chloe: Clark, there was 1 pin standing and then -- boom! -- It fell all by itself.

Clark: Huh -- That would give someone a good reason to kidnap a bowling-alley employee. Did Lana see the abduction?

Chloe: No -- Speaking of which, with the wedding of the century coming up, are you going to be renting a tux next weekend, or a dvd?

Clark: Chloe, what possible reason would I have in watching them get married?

Chloe: Maybe because if you showed up, it would send them a message that you're actually moving on -- you know, to Lana -- to Lex -- more importantly, to yourself.

2) Lex & Dr. Bethany short quotes

Lex: Dr. Bethany, did we have an appointment?

Dr. Bethany: The boy is growing impatient. He keeps asking me when the surgery is.

Lex: Tell him corneas don't grow on trees.

Dr. Bethany: He's blind, Mr. Luthor, not stupid.
                      Don't pretend you care about crime, Mr. Luthor. I know about your meteor-rock research.

Lex: I've been victimized by these people, just like you have. Tell Tobias to be patient.

3) Lana Lang's nice quotes:

Lana (to Chloe): Chloe, you and I know that just because a person has an ability, it doesn't make him a bad person. Some of these people might be using their powers to save people. (Lana Lang, is of course, talking about Clark Kent).

Chloe: Okay, I don't know who you're talking about, but the meteor freaks that I've met aren't exactly waiting in line to win a Nobel Peace Prize.

Lana (to Lex): I know what kinds of things you're interested in, and meteor powers are high on the list.

Lana (to Tobias): You may be putting someone at risk who saves people's lives on practically a daily basis. I can't let that happen.

Tobias Rice: Who told you about me -- Clark Kent?

Lana: Clark was here?

Tobias: You seem surprised.

Lana: Did you tell anyone about him?

Tobias: What's to tell?

Lana: Tobias, it's okay. You can trust me. I know that Clark's infected.

Tobias: You must be talking about a different Clark Kent, because the Clark that I know is the most normal guy I've ever met.

4) Clark and Chloe

Chloe: What's more impenetrable is that you keep staring at me. Do I have something on my face?

Clark: No. I'm just relieved. I was worried about you.

Chloe: Nice try, Clark. Cough it up.

Clark: Cough what up?

Chloe: You know the real reason why I was abducted, don't you? I'm some kind of meteor freak, aren't I?

Clark: We don't know that, Chloe.

Chloe (closes the door after Jimmy steps out): Clark, I need you to x-ray me.

Clark (looks surprised): What?

Chloe: Clark, come on! We're both adults. Now, just do it.

Clark: Okay. (x-ray's Chloe).

Chloe: Clark, how accurate is your heat-vision?

Clark (looks serious): Chloe, don't even go there.

Chloe: Is it pinpoint accurate?

Clark (seriously): Chloe, I'm not gonna burn you!

Chloe: Do it!

Clark (holding onto Chloe): All right. Hold onto me. You can't move.

Chloe (tearfully): Okay.

5) Clark, Tobias and Lana

Tobias (to Clark): Lana had this crazy notion that you were infected by the meteors, and she didn't want me to tell anyone else.

Clark: Really? What did you tell her?

Tobias: The truth. That you're the most normal guy I've ever met.

Lana (to Clark): Once again fate intervenes, and lives are miraculously saved.

Clark: Lana, Tobias told me what you were going to do for me. I'm not sure where you got this idea that I was meteor-infected, but I appreciate you looking out for me. It means a lot.

Lana: You know... Even if it were true, even if you were meteor-infected, it wouldn't matter. You'd still be the same Clark Kent.

6) Clark and Chloe

Chloe: There's a reason they took me, and we both know it's not because I was a witness. Tobias didn't identify you, Clark, because you're not a meteor freak. It was me.

Clark: Chloe, it must have been a mistake.

Chloe: How do you know that? I mean, I've been exposed to Kryptonite than practically anyone else in this town. It's not that much of a stretch to think that I could have been infected somewhere along the way.

Clark: But you don't have any powers? (Clark looks at Chloe) Do you?

Chloe: No, but that doesn't rule me out. There's a percentage of the Wall of Weird that were latent for years. They didn't exhibit any of their powers until long after their exposure.

Clark: Okay. All right, let's say it's true. But who's to say you're ever gonna develop any powers at all?

Chloe: All I know is that every single meteor freak I've ever run into has ended up either dead or in Belle Reve. Let's face it, Clark. (Crying) I'm a walking time bomb.

Clark (comforting Chloe): Then consider me your own personal bomb squad.

7) Lex (looking at a video-camera of Chloe in his computer): Regarding our most recent subject... keep a close eye on her.
                      Last edited by tibbit78; 04-23-2007, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Clark:Yah the paramedics said he died of a heartattack that's bizzare.
                        Lana: what's really bizzare is this(holds up bullet) I fired the gun but the bullet smashed into the cabnet behind me.
                        Clark: It must have richocheted.
                        Lana: Off something pretty powerfull.

Comment

I'm not sure but...

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                          Lana was very Lexish with this line:

Lana "Once again, faith interferes and lives are miraculously saved."
                          It seems to make more sense if it's, "Once again FATE INTERVENES and lives are miraculously saved."

At least, that's what I thought I heard.

Comment

I liked Jimmy's line about how he never told Chloe how he felt about her and then she popped up and was all "tell me what?" Can't quote it exactly but Jimmy's expression when she arrives and the way she says that line (allison is awesome!) is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneGod
                              No No No what about Lex telling Lana "On the soul of my unborn child I swear. Its the truth!"
                              Oh Lex, your child has no soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlindamage
                                <b>Lana</b>: You know, even if it were true, even if you were meteor infected, you'd still be the same Clark Kent.

Clark looked hurt after Lana said that to him. He's been waiting 6 years to know that, and she tells him this, just a week before she becomes Lana Luthor!!!
                                She's told him this before. In s3-e3 "Extinction" when Van McNulty goes on a killing spree against all things meteor rock infected. He finds out a couple of Clark's secrets when he sees the boy of steel catch a bullet in his bare hands and then get very weak in the presence of kryptonite. He soon after shoots him with a kryptonite bullet and brags to Lana that he killed that meteor freak Clark Kent.

The Clana scene at the end has Lana telling Clark that if he was infected it would be okay. Clark thanks her, and tells her that she doesn't have to worry about that because he's not infected. She even takes it to the next level and tells him that he doesn't have to be alone with whatever secret he is hiding. To which he responds that he, "may not have a choice."

It's frustrating, but Clark has decided that telling Lana the truth isn't worth the risk.

rejeimha

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎