Music from Freak

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use iTunes or just google up Kelli Ali. She doesn't record under the name Kelli Dayton.

You can also find her on Myspace if you use it; search her up under Music on the top bar. If not either of those, search up the song "6 Underground" by the Sneaker Pimps, from 199x. It was on an album titled Becoming X, which I liked a good chunk of.
    Last edited by zfreek98; 02-18-2007, 06:22 PM.

Comment

What is the name of the final song???

Comment

I have no idea, honestly. Read the post abover yours, that might help you...

Comment

i don't find that song!!!anyone can help me???

Comment

I want to know it !!!!!!

Comment

You're telling me!! I've searched everywhere for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlark07
                You're telling me!! I've searched everywhere for it.
                They didn't mention the song at the end of the episode like they usually do? That's kinda weird.

Comment

but what is the name of this song!!!it's impossibile that anyone can find it!

Comment

According to TuneFind, the song played was "All That We Needed" by Plain White T's. Maybe that's the one?
                    I wouldn't know, since I haven't watched the epi yet *wonders what the heck is she waiting for*.

Comment

Originally posted by Kat_Halliwell
                      According to TuneFind, the song played was "All That We Needed" by Plain White T's. Maybe that's the one?
                      I wouldn't know, since I haven't watched the epi yet *wonders what the heck is she waiting for*.

i was so hoping tho' but alas its not...

the white t's is kinda up beat and with a male vocal while the smallville one is not and not.

Comment

"All That We Needed" by Plain White T's
                        It seems not....................

Comment

Originally posted by scofield
                          It seems not....................
                          I don't think so either. I was at a Plain White T's concert and they aren't the same band or type of music as the song from the end of the episode.

Comment

It's isn't that the song....but i can't believe...why anyone can find a song! i have searching that s0ng evrywhere!!

Comment

really want to know this song.. there is 2 possibility.. 1- this is brand new.. 2- this is very old.. google cant find it as well.. i hope one can find..

Comment

Originally posted by kamix
                                really want to know this song.. there is 2 possibility.. 1- this is brand new.. 2- this is very old.. google cant find it as well.. i hope one can find..

i think that you're right, its probly a new song from an unknown (as of yet to the masses) artists thus, it cost less to include in the eps. since budget is tight because of all the spo effects in justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎