Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clarie's Birth mom

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, he lingered on the picture for a bit, so she may seem familiar. But the only times I can remember him seeing her was in Issac's paintings in her cheer outfits, but then again my memory sucks, which is why I was jealous of Charlie's power.

Comment

yea he saw claire when she went to visit peter in the hospital. so he for sure knows.

Comment

I liked the way the actress played Claire's mom. Yes she's a money grubbing, con artist, dead beat mom... but she also loves Claire; there's a lot of honesty and innocence within the scamming, lying and blackmailing. This is going to be fun.

I wonder if Meredith knows that Nathan can fly.

Comment

Maybe she does know as it has been said that she worked for HRG at one time, I think that is what the Haitian said. I think Nathan maybe knew about his flight capability for longer than he lets on.

Can't put my finger on it, but something ain't right with Mama Petrelli either.

Comment

I hated that Claire's mom has a pretty cool power - that she seems to be able to control - and yet she is running away. She wanted the money - she didn't really want Claire or anything else. Sad really.

I think she'll be back, hopefully before Sylar gets her. I think that it's going to be Peter taking care of Claire. Nathan might turn out to be something else in the end.

Comment

He saw Claire at the jail I think, and has def seen her in some of the paintings.

Comment

I've just checked the episodes 11 and 12 and Nathan and Claire definitely never see each other, the only contact they have had is that Nathan has seen the paintings of her and knows that Peter went to save a cheerleader called Claire in Odessa Texas. He may suspect but doesn't know. For her part, its doubtful that she will have recognised him from glimpses and the back of his head and his voice as politician Nathan Petrelli and realised that he is Peters brother. The reason I think that Nathan was staring at the picture (and the reason that he didn't want to look at it in the first place - he knew how he would react) is that he was feeling like a father to this girl, he was feeling paternal love and a need to know more for her. Remember he was crying a little when he was being driven away. I think that if the situation demands it he will be protective of her and do what he can to help her out.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                  I'm not so sure all she wants is money. She didn't ask for money. All she did was not turn it down.
                  Ah but later she only told Claire she was offered fifty thousand dollars and she is entitled half, whereas she was really offered a hundred thousand. She's a nasty, selfish evil-doer. Great rack, but an evil-doer nonetheless lol.

Comment

Hmm, I don't know if Claire's mom really loves her. The building fire is suspect. The tone of her voice sounds more like guilt to me than a concerned mother happy to know her daughter is alive. She was raving on about how she thought Claire was dead and she left immediately becoming a nomad. So who was infant Claire with when the fire broke out.????

Comment

Her ability is starting fire so it's not hard to work out that she started the building fire. She possibly left her baby there intentionally to be killed for some reason, not knowing she's indestructible.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎