Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailer: Someone Dies.
    Am I the only one more excited about the "Someone Flies" part of the "Someone Dies and Someone Flies" trailer? :P

Comment

@ginnyfan
      In the pilot they had five weeks until the explotion. Very little time goes by between episodes.

@MidgardDragon
      I'm pretty psyched about both.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
        Am I the only one more excited about the "Someone Flies" part of the "Someone Dies and Someone Flies" trailer? :P
        Nope you're not the only one. Hell seems to be the norm these days for characters to be killed off. I just wanna see someone go up up and away!

Comment

I hope this flight is more of a normal view instead of the sonic burst of flight when Nathan flew before.

Comment

Somehow I missed the someone flies part. Someone other than Nathan? Hmmm...

Comment

I thought The Episode was Spectacular, I really liked the Scene where Matt is trying to protect that Man from Jessica, I wonder when Claire is going to find out her real Father's name, and I wonder how Sylar is going to get caught this time after getting that Man's Power, I can't wait to see Next Weeks Episode it is going to be great, this is a great Show.

Comment

This episode sucked

slow moving, boring and also involved the characters i think suck anyway. hoestly, i cant recomend this episode, skip it and you'll catch up on the next one.

Comment

I gave it a 9 and definetely liked the tagline at the end of "Someone flies. Someone dies." What a freakin way to tease the viewers. NBC has really got something right and it's been a long time since they have done so. Now if they can silence their reporters they would be pretty cool. Anyways...

I really liked the Jessica and Matt showdown. Jessica was real predatory here and I like how she just casually asks her son about the package like it was nothing.

I was hoping Claire would have a face-to-face with Nathan but we have to wait. I thought she might have thrown herself in front of his car as it was driving off to show Nathan she has powers. I felt bad for her when she got home and the scene with her adoptive mom was kind of freaky.

All in all, a good solid episode. Once again Hiro and Ando provide some comedic antics. I love their characters on there and I especially liked it when Ando started using Hiro's lines and Hiro got mad at him for doing so. Isn't that what usually happens among people? Good ep.

Comment

Well that's your opinion and your entitled to it but I highly disagree with your taste.

Comment

I love this show too! I also love Clair. If they kill her off, I probably stop watching.

Comment

This definately wasn't one of my favorite episodes. Probably the weakest episode since the first few of the series. Overall I found the episode to be a bit boring personally. The one frustrating thing about this series is that there are times when an episode will do nothing to advance the plot and very little time moves in between eps. Hiro and Ando are in Vegas and so close to meeting Linderman. But instead, we get some lame subplot dealing with Hiro and Ando helping out some woman retrieve a case. The plot with Nikki/Jessica/Matt was not that exciting either and did nothing to forward to the overall plot. Also the storyline with Nathan/Claire/Claire's real mom didn't accomplish much of anything either.

The only thing I found interesting in this episode was the team up of Sylar and Mohinder. Sylar is obviously try to track down all of the people with powers to absorb them, so it should be cool to see what happens there.

I am hoping next week's episode gets the show back on track, because as a whole, this episode was not that great at all.

Comment

I thought it was an ok episode. I was sooo glad the whiny Nikki was minimal. I much prefer Jessica to Nikki.

The Claire part was interesting, what with Nathan and all. I was kind of surprised he didn't recognize her from the whole Cheerleader-painting-get Peter out of jail incident.

I like Matt, but that move he made at the end of the show was really stupid. So, some guy on the force doesn't like him, thinks he's incompetent, and the way to solve that is to keep stolen diamonds? First off, what's he gonna do with "hot" diamonds, unless he's going to cut them himself? And second, wouldn't it have made him look less stupid to say, look, I found the case of diamonds, I'm not a dumb-ass?

The Sylar part was fun. I like his pairing with Mohinder, that makes for interesting television.

I wonder if they were busy trying to put Ando and Mrs. Bennet in danger to make us think one of them will die. I hope it's a RH and they are really going to kill off Simone, cause I can't stand her anyway.

Comment

my rating is "8" to this episode , the episode is good ..............i love this season episodes

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
                            [Mod Edit]
                            Last edited by STFanatic; 02-25-2008, 06:49 PM. Reason: Violation of KryptonSite Rule #9

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎