This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Oracle Quotes

Favorite Quotes From Oracle
    1) Jonathan: "I'm sorry I couldn't be at your birthday party to see the man that you're becoming, Clark."
    Clark: "Dad, everything I am is because of you."

2) Martha and Clark quotes

Martha: Clark, grief can play tricks on you.

Clark: Mom, I know what I saw. It was Dad. His spirit or ghost, whatever you want to call it.

Martha: Sweetheart, I see your Dad all the time. Every morning when I wake up, I feel him beside me. It's not him, it's not his ghost. It's my mind wanting it so badly; I think he's really there. Right now you're really angry at Lionel, maybe you want someone to say it's okay to get back at him.

Clark: Mom, this isn't the first time I've seen Dad. It's a long story, but Lana was in trouble, and I tried to save her, and I had some sort of a near-death experience. I saw Dad, and he was the one who told me Lionel knew my secret. That wasn't my imagination. What if this wasn't, either?

Martha: If that's true, if it really was your father...

Clark: Then what Lionel is up to is a lot worse than knowing my secret.

Martha: It would have to be, for your father to suggest taking someone's life.

3) Lois Lane to Lana Lang: "...Well, I guess if you're in the market for a boyfriend, why not Smallville's most eligible bachelor."

4) Lionel Luthor's intelligent quotes:
    "Your father would never make you a murderer, Clark."

"Clark, I wrote this book. Whatever voice I'm channeling, I feel that this book I wrote (in Kryptonian language) is meant for you, Clark."

Lionel to Chloe Sullivan: "I don't know what these words mean (Kryptonian) Miss Sullivan. I am simply the Oracle."

Lionel to Martha Kent: "I wish I had a heart as full of strength and goodness as your son, Martha. I don't."

5) Lionel and Clark quotes

Lionel: I was fairly certain that Milton Fine was a Kryptonian, but I didn't know that shape-shifting was one of the Kryptonian's miraculous abilities.

Clark: It isn't.

Lionel: Then Fine's not a Kryptonian. Clark, it is important to both of us that we keep this from Lex.

Clark(nods his head): Look, Fine was created by Kryptonians, and he's already been destroyed twice.

Lionel: Twice? Some sort of a self-replicating entity. It's incredible.

Clark: That's one word for it. But why was he so afraid of you? And how were you able to destroy him? Just by touching him?

Lionel (opening a lock inside a closet): I'm not sure, but I feel the answers... could lie somewhere... in here.

Clark: Where did you find all this?

Lionel: I didn't find it, I wrote it. And whatever voice I'm channeling, I believe that whatever I wrote is meant for you, Clark. (Lionel Luthor gives Kryptonian book to Clark Kent).

6) Chloe, Clark and Lionel

Chloe: So hell freezes over, and no one even bothers to tell me?

Clark: Chloe, listen. Mr. Lionel Luthor has been writing these. It seems to have been some sort of a warning, but I can't decipher it.

Chloe: Well, unfortunately my Kryptonian's a little rusty, what about...

Lionel: I don't know what any of this means, Miss Sullivan. I am simply the oracle. I believe the answers could be found with a visit to your Fortress.

Clark: The last time someone talked me into taking him to the Fortress, it was a trick, to release General Zod.

Chloe: I have plans this weekend, so if we could protect Smallville from the wrath of Krypton's deadliest villain, that would be great.

Lionel: Ancient hieroglyphics were deciphered by finding repeated...

Chloe: ...Repeated patterns. Yes, I know. So, let me scan this and see if we got any.

Clark: Why would Fine want to expose himself now?

Lionel: He's afraid I'm going to help you to stop what he and Lex are planning to do.

Chloe: Which is what?

Lionel: Fine has been helping Lex to develop a virus so lethal it could bring humanity on the brink of extinction. Luthorcorp scientists completed the project today.

Chloe: So the weapon isn't Clark. It's the virus.

Lionel: Yes.

Clark: Maybe that's what this pattern is trying to warn me against.

Lionel: I have a strong sense that this warning I have been entrusted to pass on is related to something more terrible even than the virus.

Clark: Maybe the virus is just a part of it.

Lionel: Yes.

Clark: Do you know where the lab is?

Lionel: No, but I know someone who does know. Lana Lang.

7) Clark and Lex quotes

Clark: Are you okay?

Lex: So I'm guessing my father told you everything that happened at the lab.

Clark: You know, Lex, if you had listened to your father's warnings, none of this would have happened.

Lex: None of what? All the viruses were destroyed. And now Luthorcorp has the technology to create an extraordinary vaccine.

Clark: Lex, you were double-crossed. Where's Fine right now?

Lex: I don't know. My operatives are scouring the globe. Clark, I was the good guy here. Luthorcorp spent over $10 million dollars producing that vaccine. One more thing, Clark. Lana called me. I don't want to hear you were rifling through her stuff like a crazy roommate again. If you want something from me, don't go running to Lana to find it. You really crossed the line.

Clark: All those years we were friends, you were just waiting for me to step aside, so you could swoop in and make your move.

Lex: I don't know, Clark. All those years you told Lana you loved her, were you just waiting to walk away and break her heart? Look, there's a natural tendency to blame the person who's replaced you, I get that; but I didn't take Lana from you, you lost her all by yourself.

Clark opened his mouth like he was about to say something, but decided not to say anything. He walks away, instead.

8) Lionel and Martha quotes

Martha (opens the door): Lionel, what are you doing here?

Lionel: I have to make a confession to you, Martha. Martha, the night that Jonathan was elected, I called him.

Martha: So, it's true.

Lionel: I told him that I knew everything about Clark. He was so angry... ...he never let me explain. I wish I had a heart as full of strength and goodness as your son, Martha, I don't. I want you to remember I was at least honest with you. And in time, maybe you'll be able to forgive me.

9) Chloe and Clark quotes

Chloe: You handled the whole party thing really well, by the way.

Clark: Thanks. The baseball tickets...they hit me a lot harder than I thought.

Chloe: Yeah, but those tickets weren't your Dad's only gift. I mean, it didn't come with a big, pretty red bow. Your Dad raised you to be your own man. That was his real gift...and he gave that to you every day.

Clark: I thought you just came to get tipsy off of Lois' rum cake.

Chloe: Yeah actually, I came by for your Kryptonian dictionary. I ran Lionel's symbols in that program, and it came up with this pattern-- 3 signs repeated 32 times. What does it say?

Clark: Zod is coming!

To be continued

lol think you said all mine :P

i love it when clark says ''Zod is coming'' tom delivered that line very well

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎