Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep. 2.14 - Born Under a Bad Sign

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ I agree...it never seems to fail. Even with episodes you would think aren't "as good as last weeks" it just gets better! I am not used it..I guess SV ruined that feeling and now I have it back with SPN

Comment

AAAHAHAHA, he punched Sam. That was the best ever. I laughed out loud and I'm alone in my room.

Comment

ya that meg stuff was funny. dean is like meg? not anymore now im sam.

this episode didnt really have the extreme funny jokes but i think they wrere trying to make this episode3 as dramatic as possible

Comment

Same here

Originally posted by superhippie2000

this episode didnt really have the extreme funny jokes but i think they wrere trying to make this episode3 as dramatic as possible
          Definatly not as funny but it was still amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
            ^^ I agree...it never seems to fail. Even with episodes you would think aren't "as good as last weeks" it just gets better! I am not used it..I guess SV ruined that feeling and now I have it back with SPN
            Yeah! I mean, I continue to watch Smallville, half out of loyalty and half because I do want to see where the show ends, but the show I look forward to every week now is Supernatural. It also helps that Jensen is pretty easy on the eyes

Comment

great episode **clap clap***

Comment

The ending was perfect.

He totally had a girl in him for a week, lol.

*bursts with love for SPN*

Comment

*joins in on the clapping*

I watch SV as well out of loyalty and want to see that Evil Lex

Supernatural always leaves me with that "AHHH that was awesome!" feeling

Comment

ya i think supernatural is more connected week to week when smallville kind of does random episodes and eventually gets to the point. still love smallville tho.

they should really bring a demon from this show to smallville lol. in labryinth that phantom did look like a demon with the black eyes lol.

cant wait to see what else they do with this plotline its was awsome.

Originally posted by i luv tom welling
                    The ending was perfect.

He totally had a girl in him for a week, lol.

*bursts with love for SPN*

that was a great line.

Comment

*joins in on the clapping*

Supernatural always leaves me with that "AHHH that was awesome!" feeling
                      I agree...that was totally AWESOME! EvilSam was great to watch. That scene with Jo was so creepy, it made my skin crawl. Man, Jared sure is good at playing evil (and it looks like he had a blast doing it).

Initial reaction: Best episode of the season! It may not have been the funniest (as y'all have already mentioned) but boy was it intense! And, there was enough humor, at just the right time, to keep it from getting unbearably dark.

Favorite Part was when Dean punched Sam...made me laugh. It was just so Dean like.

Anyway, the previews for next week look hilarious. Should be a nice change of pace.

Comment

I loved Evil Sam...Hes so hot Definalty one of the best of the season

Comment

I loved Evil Sam...Hes so hot Definalty one of the best of the season
                          Yeah, he was hot. I'm a Dean girl, but I gotta admit Evil Sam gave him a run for his money tonight!

Comment

wow went to page 2 lol.

girls and their hotness talk lol.

jared does a great evil. it was great when he got tricked wth the holy water in the beer bottle.

did anyone understand why the burning fire place thingy on the mark get rid of the demon?

Comment

Holy Crap!
                              That was a good episode.
                              Seeing Sam being bad was really weird, but Jared did it so well.
                              I think he enjoyed playing that part as a nice change for once.

Can't believe how this season is turning out. I'm so use to SV being screwed up after good episodes, but that doesn't seem to happen with SPN

Dean punching Sam was hilarious. I'm kinda glad he did it.

As usuall I can't wait until next weeks episode!

Comment

Yup it was some great acting...yeah thats it acting

Hmm my guess is that it messed the symbol up

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎