No announcement yet.

Old friend

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old friend

Looks like our invisible buddy has a back story to tell. Also Issac remember everything. This ought to be good.

Ya im wondering what his backstory will be. should be interesting.

Comment

i didnt know issac and hrg were in contact about peter p. whats going on there i wonder?

Comment

How long has Mr. Bennet been at this game of tracking the super-powered people? Can we call them mutants or would that copyright infringement against Marvel for the X-Men?

Comment

Issac said he didn't remember anything. Now it appears he lied so I'm thinking he formed and alliance with HRG.

Comment

HRG has been in the game at least as long as he has had Claire. So leads me to the assumption that he has had many associates over the years. Claude possibly worked for HRG in the past and went rogue agent and they tried to have him rubbed out. That would explain how he knows about others with abilities.

Comment

I hope that Invisible guy can shed a little light on HRG's backstory. The way HRG said he thought Invisible guy was dead...did he try and kill him?

Comment

the invisible guy (Claude) was more than likely working for or i believe with HGR and was teaching the OTHERS how to use and control their power....so aside from the 36 on the list are there more that have known and mastered their powers? like Claude?

Comment

And thus keeping the show alive with fresh new ideas.

Comment

They can keep this series alive for quite a while with "heroes" from the past appearing, and the possibilities of guest stars are endless.

Like Lee Majors, William Katt, Adam West, Linda Carter or Dean Cane. The possibilies are endless for the future.
                    Since Christopher Eccleston is on now, how about Rose Tyler?

The Whovians would go ape!

Comment

Lindsay Wagner!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                        Lindsay Wagner!!!!
                        Oh Y e a h.

She has a "Sleep Number".

Comment

LMFAO! I'll give her a "sleep number."
                          Hey Lindsay ....... how about a "69?"

Comment