Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Why is there such a great difference in age when these individuals first realized they have special powers.

Something is going on here. I believe the catalyst is the eclipse.

Originally posted by chrisxs5
    The other way would be to kill Peter!
    true - I did not think of that one. Did you catch my post on Peters powers under the characters section

Originally posted by chrisxs5
    The other way would be to kill Peter!
    But what if Peters powers cannot be absorb. How can Sylar Identify what power is there if he is an empath/mimics others powers. That means that his powers are always in flux
    Last edited by Ranroc; 06-06-2007, 10:08 AM.

Comment

SYLAR!!!!!!!!! I'd also like to be Peter because he gets EM ALL!!!!!!!! BWAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Also, they're too hot to ignore!!!!!!!!!

I'm in love...

Comment

But my second choice would be Peter having all that wouldn't be bad

Comment

If I was in the Heroes Universe, I would not want a power. I'd want to be one of the people that is able to survive, and thrive, in a world where people are much more powerful than you, through my own will and intelliegence.

I'd want to be a Batman, or HRG like character.

Comment

In the Heroes Universe, definitley Peter. But in the real world, definitely Hiro

Comment

How about the ability to duplicate money! Man, I could use that right now!

Comment

That would be nice. Of course, Eden's power could have a similar outcome

*The ninth Doctor Walks into a DVD store*
                "hey you, ya you! The one with the large wad of money."
                "You want to buy this Heroes Season 1 Box Set for me."
                "Also, You want to donate the rest of that money to the Ninth Doctor needs Money fund."
                "You have a nice day sir. And don't forget to watch Heroes, monday nights at 9 on NBC!"

Comment

If their is more than one superhuman around than peter petrelli's,
                  but if its just me with a superpower that telekinesis. You can do a lot with telekinesis depending on your control of it. You could fly, increse damage of punches and kicks, mess with you biological structure to your benefit, and other stuff so your not just limited to moving things. Teds would be good too, he had more potential then everyone thought.

Comment

Ted had more potential, yeah, but it was all destructive. And TK is fine, but with Chronokinesis you can imitate TK by stopping time and moving things, and also do virtually anything else you want.

Comment

just make sure its chronospacialkinesis, so you can do cool Nightcrawler stuff too.

And if I had to choose a power, chronospacial kinesis is one of the ones I would pick. Or with complete psychokinesis.

Comment

Originally posted by XanthusAZ
                        Ted had more potential, yeah, but it was all destructive. And TK is fine, but with Chronokinesis you can imitate TK by stopping time and moving things, and also do virtually anything else you want.
                        It didn't all have to be destructive he could have fine control over some of the electromagnetic spectrum like he did with the EMP or theoretically temporarily increase his strength.

How do you move things with Chronokinesis, isn't that control over time? You would have to stop/slow time and move in on your own. Now if you have control over space you would be able teleport stuff but that's about it. If I'm wrong, please educate me on the matter...

Comment

With control over space you could teleport stuff, teleport yourself, open wormholes, travel FTL, rip apart enemies atoms, etc. And with chronospacialkinesis, you could teleport through time, get several versions of youself to assist you, fastforward enemies to the point of old age while teleporting them away from harming you, rewind your personal timeline to the point where you made a mistake and fixing it, instantly bring a feudal army of samurai to your aid, etc.

If you had full control over it it would truly be an awe-inspiring power.

Comment

While all of the above is true, I simply meant that Chronokinesis could imitate TK by the user stopping time, and then while time was stopped manually move objects, go back in time and get the above army of samurai, come back to the present with the army, unfreeze time, and kick the crap out of anyone who messes with you. Most of that stuff isn't Telekinesis, but the first part was.

Comment

now that I think about it, TK would be cool too. you could move things with your mind and fly. its like two powers in one, and you could get revenge on your enemies and they wont know its you.
                              though if i was in the heroes universe, definetly peter's mimicry. look at how bad-ass he is now! (assuming he is alive)

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Doctor
                                That would be nice. Of course, Eden's power could have a similar outcome

*The ninth Doctor Walks into a DVD store*
                                "hey you, ya you! The one with the large wad of money."
                                "You want to buy this Heroes Season 1 Box Set for me."
                                "Also, You want to donate the rest of that money to the Ninth Doctor needs Money fund."
                                "You have a nice day sir. And don't forget to watch Heroes, monday nights at 9 on NBC!"
                                ha!

Nice.

I forgot about Eden's power.

Of course, if I had Eden's power, I'd be terribly dangerous.

*uses her power to convince a pilot who flys a high class jet to
                                fly her to Sendhil's house.*
                                "You're convinced that you want to give me a couple locks
                                of your hair, your shirt, the keys to your car, and an
                                autographed picture of you."
                                "...For the rest of the day, when someone says the word
                                'this', your reply will be 'blueberry muffin'."

"Now, have a great day.--Oh, and next time you're
                                on the set, you're going to suggest to the writers
                                that your character needs more screentime and
                                shirtless scenes."

I'm evil.

Except I wouldn't really want the keys to his care. Everything
                                else, though, yeah, definitely! (Particularly the muffin response.)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎