Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quote Thread for Crimson (Spoiler Warning)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronniegrahame06
    Clark: Welcome to the love fest.
    Lois: And me without my uzi.

I wouldn't be surprised if she actually owns one. This is the girl that gave Chloe a flash bang grenade for a graduation present.
    Really liked that line. I wouldn't be surprised either. She did use military surveillance as well.

-----
    Jimmy: You just can't admit that I'm a natural-born cupid, can you?

Chloe: Jimmy, I know that you would love to think that your little nudge actually caused this whole thing, but trust me, Lois would have to be shot out of a cannon to romantically land anywhere in the direction of Clark.

Lois: Clark! So what if your signature move is driving a tractor? I think it's adorable.

Lois: Oliver? Oh, my God. All those times he disappeared. What is my deal with emotionally unavailable weekend warriors?

Clark: She's only after one man. Lois is... into me.
    Chloe: She's into you? What, like...
    (shows her the mixed CD Lois made him)
    Chloe: Wow. She really pulled out all the stops.

Lex: I have this dilemma: I can’t decide between Stegosaurus and Mr. Duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Janssen411
      JO: Then I thought "Lois and Clark". You have to admit, the have chemistry
      CS: So do nitroglycerine and peroxide.

Not a chemist, but anything part Nitro can't be all good
      The whole point was that you aren't supposed to mix them together.

I'm pretty sure they explode.

Comment

1) Clark: Hey, Lois, I'm sorry that Jimmy pulled you into that last night. I mean, after Oliver and...(looking at Lois)

Lois: Oliver is history.

2) Chloe and Lana

Chloe: Lana, I'm kind of surprised to see you here.

Lana: Yeah. I know we left things in a weird place.

Chloe: Come in. I'll take credit for the weirdness, but to be honest, you're the one who did the leaving.

Lana: I was -- I was really frustrated. Chloe, I can't afford to lose you, too. Ever since I've been with Lex, I feel like I've lost everyone else in my life.

Chloe: Are you sure you really lost them or are you forced to leave them behind? It seems like you've been walled up in the Mansion.

Lana: It's not like I'm in captivity.

Chloe: Right, not in so many words, but I know how protective Lex is over the things he values the most.

Lana: Chloe, I know that you're just looking out for me and you've done your maid-of-honor duty, and asked the tough questions, but I was hoping that we can just get past this.

Chloe: Okay. Case closed. Did I just miss something? Maid of Honor?

Lana: I hope you're not allergic to Taffeta. That's actually why I came by. Will you stand up with me?

Chloe: Of course! Wow!

Chloe (to Lana): Does this mean we just ignore the huge elephant named Clark in the corner?

Lana: Whatever he's (Clark) hiding, he chose to confide in the people he trusts the most, and as much as I wish I were one of those people, I can't hold it against you. I'm not gonna ask you to betray Clark's secret if you'll stop denying that he has one.

3) Clark and Chloe

Clark: We have another manhunter to worry about. She's only after 1 man. Me. Chloe, she's into me.

Chloe: She's into you. (Clark hands Chloe a cd "Whitesnake" that Lois made for Clark). Wow! She really pulled out all the stops.

Clark: She's not herself. It's like she was overdosed on Love Potion number 9 or something. And this isn't funny!

Chloe (laughing): It's pretty funny!

Clark: Chloe, we have to find out what happened before she strikes again.

Chloe (still laughing): Too late.

Lois (to Clark): There you are.

4) Lois and Clark

Lois and Clark were kissing.

Lois: Wait a minute. I knew I kissed you before -- In the alley. You're the Green Arrow.

Clark: Hardly -- I was just pretending so you wouldn't know it was Oliver.

Lois: Oliver? All those time he's disappeared. Thank God I finally found a normal guy.

Clark: What do you mean "normal?" Oliver isn't even in the same league as me. Lois, I think it's about time that you meet the real Clark Kent. I'd like to see Oliver do this. (Clark flies in the sky while holding Lois Lane. Then he puts her down).

Lois: Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. I can't wait to see what else you can do.

Clark: Well, I'm fast, but not too fast.

5) Clark at Lana & Lex's Engagement Dinner

Clark (to his mother): Look, my own Mother would rather raise a glass with the enemy than to stand by her own son.

Martha: Clark, you're not yourself.

Clark: It's okay, Mom. You're more a Luthor than a Kent these days, anyway. I mean, Dad's been dead for what, a year? But who can blame you for joining the race with Lana to see who's gonna add to the Luthor monogram to their name first?

Lana: Lex, he's obviously on something, and he wants us to react. Please don't.

Clark: Chloe, I can't say that I'm surprised to see you celebrating here. After all, once Lana's off the market all those years of unrequited pining may actually pay off. (smiling at Chloe). (Clark whispers in Chloe's ear): Can't say I haven't thought about it.

Lois (to Clark): I don't think so. Lana is your past. I am your future.

Clark (grabbing Lana by the hand): This is the present.

6) Chloe and Jimmy

Chloe: Hey, put another one down for the J-Chlo team. Thanks to you, Lois is back to her old heart-broken, abrasive self.

Jimmy: I'm glad I could help with that, I guess.

Chloe: And Clark is, well, back to being Clark.

Jimmy: You're kind of brushing a landfill under a rug, aren't you?

Chloe: What, with Clark? So he took the whole breakup jealousy way past the drunk-dialing stage. Can't arrest him for it.

Jimmy: He crashed Lana's party and he told the world that she's eating for two. Did I mention that he kidnapped her?

Chloe: I guarantee you Clark is beating himself up more than anyone right now. So, we can give the Clark-bashing a reprieve, okay?

Jimmy: No. No, not until you admit that he royally screwed up.

Chloe: You don't know him like I do.

Jimmy: And you remind me of that every day. You know, if I did the same things he did, you'd never talk to me again, and don't deny that.

Chloe: So what are you saying, that I'm lying to you now?

Jimmy (with tears in his eyes): Can you really tell me that if you had a choice, you wouldn't rather be with him?

Chloe: Of course not! You're my guy! Now you don't believe me, well I don't know what else to say.

Jimmy (a tear fell down Jimmy's cheek): Well, that's just the point. Neither of us do. Maybe we should just take a break.

Chloe: Jimmy, I...

7) Lex (to doctor): How is she, really?

Doctor: Well, you know this isn't the most typical pregnancy, but everything's on schedule.
        (I interpreted this as the doctor saying this is not a normal baby. I have an idea this is Clark Kent's baby, who will be born with super-duper powers. Lana Lang will find out it's not Lex Luthor's baby, but Clark Kent's baby. Wouldn't that make an interesting story -- a baby born with super human powers).
        Last edited by tibbit78; 03-07-2007, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Jimmy: To me valentines day is like finding out how babies are born.

Comment

Lex: Clark, what the hell are you doing here?
            Clark: Come on Lex you didn't really think i'd miss this did you?
            Clark: And look, my own mother would rather raise a glass with the enemy than to stand by her own son.
            Martha: Clark you're not yourself, go home.
            Clark: It's ok mom, you're more of Luthor than a Kent these days anyway. I mean Dad's been what, dead a year? But who could blame you for wanting to join the race with Lana to see who's gonna add their name to the Luthor monnogram first.
            Lana: Lex he's obviously on something and wants us to react, please don't.
            Clark: (Walks over to Chloe) Chloe, i can't say that i'm surprised that you're celebrating here. After all, once Lana's off the market all those years of unrequited pining might actually pay off. I can't say i haven't thought about it.
            Clark: And you, (walks over to Lana) you know, if you were on the rebound why not choose the one person that i hated the most? But i mean come on Lana! The joke's over by now isn't it?!
            Lex: Clark, i think you've done enough damage, why don't you leave?
            Clark: I AM NOT DONE YET! And besides Lex, I haven't given you my gift yet. Congratulations on sealing the deal. (Picks up wine glass and then throws Lex a baby's toy) To baby Luthor, (Looks at Lana while raising his glass) The real reason that Lana is marrying you. (Lex tries to tackle Clark but Clark sidesteps Lex and throws him into all the glasses.)
            Lana: Lex! (looks at Clark.) How dare you!
            Clark: Come on Lana! If no one in this room is going to save you from Lex then i will.
            Lois: I don't think so, Lana is your past, i am your future.
            Clark: This is the present.

Clark: (looks at Chloe) And you, since Lana has been off the market maybe after all those years of unrequited pining might actually pay off, i can't say i haven't thought about it.
            Lex: Clark....
            Lana: Lex he obviously wants us to react, please don't.
            Clark:

Comment

Lois: Lana is your past, Im your future

Who could not love the foreshadowing here?

Comment

the phycic lady

SOMETHINK TELLS ME LOIS AND CLARKS DESTINIES ARE ALITTLE MORE ENTWINED THAN THEY REALISE

ain't this the truth

Comment

A couple of quotes that discuss Lois in a funny way.

Star: Tall, loud, down on love?
                  Jimmy: That would be Lois!

The way he says it, like Star has got Lois pegged to a tee.

Chloe: Thanks to you, Lois is back to her old heartbroken, abrasive self.
                  Jimmy: I'm glad I could help with that, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎