• Show
Clear All

this was freaking hilarious!
    loved it!

Comment

OMG! Naked Clois...nice!!!

Comment

That was funny! And sexy too
        I'm so glad i found your stories. I hope you'll write more again and soon

Comment

+ a million!

I'm reading your stories in reverse order, but they're so great!!

I love how you write Martha in these stories. She's no dummy.

Seriously, I'm walking around the house laughing because of this story!
          Last edited by RedPanda; 06-24-2011, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Haha, being caught by Martha must have been embarrassing. So funny!

Comment

Hahaha, another hilarious one-shot. I know I am super late to the party and I imagine the OP doesn't even post here anymore but anyways...A great follow-up to the last. It's really too bad that after "Crimson", they sort of stalled Clois development. It's definitely in keeping with their characters to deny to each other about their feelings. Good parallels with the underwear, Lois and Clark's subconscious or perhaps not so subconscious desire for each other is revealed, and paralleled. Lois and Clark really like driving each other crazy...in more ways than one haha. I kind of figured something would happen to prevent them from kissing, and Martha walking was hilarious. It also was a nice nod, intentional or not, to "Gone", where Lois and Clark are seemingly caught together having a shower together .

Anyways, I know there is another sequel, so that should be a good read too.

Comment

Martha sure has perfect timing it was priceless just like rest of the parts... Loved it so much.
                thanks for sharing

Comment

Totally fab! Absolutely loved it! Left me breathless and blushing for them. Totally hot! Onto the next part!

Comment

I so wish that you were still writing. I love how fun and fresh and wonderful this is. Your dialogue and flirty banter are perfect and I just miss your characters.

Comment

👏👏 genial.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎