No announcement yet.

Claire's possible father

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire's possible father

I don't know why but I'm starting to think her dad is Nathan. I could see him being with someone seventeen years ago, maybe before he met his wife. We do know he cheats so even if he was married he could've been with someone. Maybe Claire's mother doesn't have powers but because Nathan does, Claire was born with abilities. I'm thinking that Nathan is about thirty six or a little older. Claire could very well be a daughter he doesn't know about. I hope it's not him because when Claire is older I want to see something develop with her and Peter. I know they said they wouldn't be together, but maybe that just means for now. The only other person I could think of who would be a shocking reveal as her father would be if it was Linderman or even the Petrelli's father.

Sounds interesting. I think it may be Linderman. We should be finding out soon.

Comment

Some spoilers said it would be a "soap opera moment" so I'm guessing that it's definitely Nathan. Think of the affair that we know he's had already. It makes sense that he might have had an affair with whomever Claire's mother is.

Comment

Didn't Linderman have a connection with the father of the Petrelli's? Isn't Nathan always sellings things to Linderrman? He seems to have an unusual relationship with him. I bet Claire is Peter's sister or neice.

Comment

Yeah, I immediantly thought Nathan.

Comment

Just throwing it out there...

Claude

Comment

Ok so who is Claire's daddy? (SPOILER possible)

They gave a great tease at the end of the episode. I don't know how to hide a spoiler on here so exit now if you didn't see the teaser for next weeks episode!

SPOILER (kind of)
              We see the arm of Claire's dad. Wearing a dress shirt with the sleave rolled up, nice watch and I think I saw a nice ring. Looks like someone with money.

So people.. place your bets!

Comment

Im guessing Linderman

Comment

That's one of my top guesses as well.
                  Did someone mention that it is someone we have seen/heard about thus far in the show?

Comment

it would only make sense for it to be Linderman. He's connected to everyone else practically

Comment

I get the funny feeling that it will be revealed that H.R.G. is Claire's actual father. Meredith (Pyro chick) of course, being her mother.
                      He took Claire from her mother, when she was 18 months old, after the fire. It is still up for grabs whether or not she really knew that Claire survived. She seemed sincere on the phone, but then again, we see her calling him & blowing the whistle on Claire.

Comment

I'm liking the HRG idea. It might be Nathan too.

Comment

True, I thought about that. Nathan is my second choice.
                          He does seem to "share the love" when he's out of town on business.

Comment

you're right....take a look at the screen capture of the "hand/watch/shirt/veins on his hand" from next week episodes. Then look up a picture of Nathan....you'll find one of him sitting in a chair...arms outstretched. Look at the watch and the veins on his hand. And the pink shirt gave him away immediately to my wife for some reason.

Comment

Screen captures spoil that it is nathan. hopefully this is allowed to LINK to pictures...but :

to

*hopefully since both are from this site it's not a big deal

Compare the watches and the veins on the hands. If I can find the ring it would completely sink the deal, but I'm positive it's Nathan.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎