Supernatural Comedy Art/Screencap Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spirit fingers are just what Smallville Fanatic 3 said or something like it.
    I am also not a cheerleader but I saw one of my sibilings watching some retarded cheerleader movie.(think it was Bring it on, or something like that)
    Thought others would find the humor in it

Comment

Oh! THAT spirit fingers! I saw Bring it on so long ago I forgot all about it. Thanks for telling me hehehehe. (And i only saw that movie cause Eliza Dushku is hot).

Comment

no clue what spirit fingers are, but that was funny.

Comment

I saw Bring it On and I know they were talking about 'Spirit Sticks' (like twirly batons). Is that what you meant there smallvilleaddict?

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville_Fanatic_3
            hahaha .. spirit fingers are something in cheerleading, but i'm not a cheerleader so i never use them, i'm a lacrosse player :]
            haha jill !! spirit fingers !!! i hate those cheerleaders.. (sorry if anyone here is one !!). i play softball :} and we dont use spirit fingers... but i use them sometimes to make fun of cheerleaders.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
              I saw Bring it On and I know they were talking about 'Spirit Sticks' (like twirly batons). Is that what you meant there smallvilleaddict?
              Hmm...I think in the movie they are trying to come up with their own cheer and they use 'spirit fingers' in their routine.

I didn't mean to cause so many questions with my picture post

Comment

This one's so funny!

Comment

whoa, we got kinda sidetracked by the spirit fingers thing!
                  Time for new comedy art!

Jared: "Ew! Somebody needs a Tic Tac!"
                  (since it looks to me like Jared's leaning away from Jen)

"I think Albuquerque is that way."

Jensen laughing at this thread.

Comment

Looking at this one made me think of something.

Jared: "Dude! You want me to do what? You have been reading too many fanfics."

Then you have Jensen just looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkislove
                      Looking at this one made me think of something.

Jared: "Dude! You want me to do what? You have been reading too many fanfics."

Then you have Jensen just looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

hahaha omg that's so funny i didn't even think of that!!!

Comment

Jared: "Ew! Somebody needs a Tic Tac!"
                        (since it looks to me like Jared's leaning away from Jen)

Dean: Now how much money are we talking about if I submitt Sammy here for extensive testing on his physic powers?

Comment

^^^^^
                          hahaha

Comment

Time for some more captions:

Jared: "Ahhhh! Hold me, Jensen, fangirls are coming! They scare me."
                            or alternatively
                            Jensen: "Dude, I'm not a tree, don't be climbing me!"

Jared: "JDM's not answering his cell."
                            Jensen: "I can't get to him either."
                            Jared: "It's not like that show Grey's Anatomy is gonna go anywhere anyway."
                            Jensen: "Yeah, they'll probably kill of his character. He's better off staying here where he'll live."

Jen: "Listen, I'm telling ya, scruff is the new hot look! Dean, Sam and Clark should all be sporting this next season."
                            Jared: "It would be nice not look like a prepubescent boy onscreen."
                            Tom: "You're all just tired of shaving every day."

Even at an early age Dean was into leather.

Comment

EEEE!! Young Jensen is Scary!!! Misouri is right, he is a funny looking kid!! Eek!
                              ok, been awhile, but here I go;

Dean: I got you back Sam.
                              Sam: Ok Dean, but if anything goes wrong, remember, I'm right here.
                              Dean: In my lung?
                              Sam: Don't ruin the moment Dean.

Jared: Remember kids, sex kills. Remember Dean? He nearly died twice. And that werewolf chick. Damn that was hott. Uh, *ahem* Sex kills kids. *ahem*

Jared and Jensen: Supernatural contracks for 8 seasons signed! Wooo!!!

Jensen:*gag*
                              Jared: opps, sorry Jensen, didn't see you mouth there.

Comment

Time for some more captions:

Jared: "Ahhhh! Hold me, Jensen, fangirls are coming! They scare me."
                                or alternatively
                                Jensen: "Dude, I'm not a tree, don't be climbing me!"

Jared: "JDM's not answering his cell."
                                Jensen: "I can't get to him either."
                                Jared: "It's not like that show Grey's Anatomy is gonna go anywhere anyway."
                                Jensen: "Yeah, they'll probably kill of his character. He's better off staying here where he'll live."

Jen: "Listen, I'm telling ya, scruff is the new hot look! Dean, Sam and Clark should all be sporting this next season."
                                Jared: "It would be nice not look like a prepubescent boy onscreen."
                                Tom: "You're all just tired of shaving every day."

Even at an early age Dean was into leather.
                                OMG! Awesome! I love the last three! And OMG! The last picture! That so belongs on "The Gayest of Gay Jensen" on lj
                                Last edited by Daddylion; 04-28-2007, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎