Collapse
No announcement yet.

Physical Reaction to This Epi

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't think I would be rooting for Lex this season. (Other than for the sake of evilness) Hmmm..

Comment

I am getting sooo tired of the writers throwing Lana back to us by having Clark looking longingly at her, now admitting that he still loves her.... I think most people, men or women, would be crushed to find out that the person they loved was having a child with someone else. That is like the ultimate betrayal. Most would have a long crying, moaning, drinking, etc. time to get over that person and then try to move on. If someone from the outside looked at Clark, still moaning, going on that he is in love with his former girlfriend who is now pregnant and engaged to someone- else, people would be advising Lex to get a restraining order against Clark because he is starting to sound like a stalker. I hate that the writers are doing this to Clark. He is supposed to be an intelligent race, the beginnings of Superman. He can admit Lana is doing the wrong thing without telling everyone he still Loves her-like the other post, how many millions, billions of women are out there-I don't care if he doesn't want to accept his future just yet-just don't live in the past , he is seeming to get dumber and dumber. so much for being from a superior race. I think that he and Chloe are going to have to meld into 1 person-she seems to have the brains-are we sure she isn't from another planet?

Comment

This is so dumb! They have done major clana in every season and every season it doesnt work out cause lana is a black widow. Have you ever noticed every one of her boyfriends have died at some point? Whitney in the war, adam was dead to begin with , Jason died in the meteor shower, clark even died once dating her. Lex got shot and almost died ...... and no matter how much clark loves her he cant trust her.

Comment

i didn't mind the Clana in this episode. Loved the song and her looking over her shoulder at him while she walked out w/Lex. of course there will be feelings left for eachother. they shouldn't just write off ever knowing each other and call it a day. i think they'll bring Clana back ONLY as friendship. i'm hoping for Chlark to come. But i think Lana will be an important part of his life, just not in the same way. i'm hoping he'll get closer to Chloe. romantic clana is pretty much done, though they may tease us w/ it here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by vouge09
            This is so dumb! They have done major clana in every season and every season it doesnt work out cause lana is a black widow. Have you ever noticed every one of her boyfriends have died at some point? Whitney in the war, adam was dead to begin with , Jason died in the meteor shower, clark even died once dating her. Lex got shot and almost died ...... and no matter how much clark loves her he cant trust her.

BANGO!!! You hit the nauil square on the head!! Why can't the Clanas see that?

Comment

Heh. It's funny. I was telling my mother (who kinda can't care less but listens anyway) that the Clana in this episode made me want to spew on my shoes. "I'm so sick of it," I said, "I want to vomit!"

But I didn't so I chose that option.

Comment

i had no reaction to this episode nothing fazed me . i didn't criticize it at all i just sat and watched like a devoted little mark lol

Comment

Originally posted by margroks
                  Lana represents Clark refusing to accept his detiny and saying he still cares for her is Clark backing away from his detiny, a time which was supposed to be long past acfcoridng to Al Gough.

I have always hated it when this show became Lanaville and now we're back there again. It's repulsive to see this guy who's supposed to be heroic pine over such a nasty, self-centered withch as Lana, pregnant with another guy's child and slinking around to ask Clark to take her back. It makes the hero singularly unheroic and stupid.

No one would really want such a nasty cruel girl as Lana. SHe's always been this way and Clark should come to his senses.

And, to have him know it is Chloe who saves his siorry ass over and over becasue Lana can't be trusted makes him incredibly stupid to even look at Lana now. Chloe is what represents his heroic nature here; she sees him as the hero, knows his secret, supports him. It is Chloe he should be going for and it should have hapopened long ago. Chloe is the choice a hero would make, a girl who is in the thick of it and stands beside the hero never demanding constant attetnion as Lana snd yes, Lois do.

This whole season has been set up and even the writers have said, that Clark is jealous of Chloe and Jimmy, that he has a thing for Chloe and that is a direct quote, yet we get this? IT makes no sense and whoever tried to pull that crap off last night should be punished and run right out of the writer's room. The truth is, in the real worls of Smallville, Lana is EXACTLY like she was in Clark's dream-delusion. SHe wants him to give up everything to be with her, to cater to her, to worship he and give her constant attention. To give up everything that makes him who he is. Why would anyone want the hero to be with such a nasty girl?

The writers dropped the ball here even though TW was fantastic as the Clark deluded by the Phantom Zoner.
                  VERY WELL SAID!

Comment

why did clark punch the caretaker in the face? he wasnt even a bad guy???

Comment

I wanted to throw up, but out of respect for the money my dad payed for this computer, I didn't

Oh well, I guess Clana is something that will always be there, whether is as a fiendly relationship or as a romantic one After all, Lana is/was a huge part of Clark's life.

Bottom line: if you can't beat 'em, join 'em... In this case, buy a few barf bags just in case and learn to live with it
                      Last edited by Kat_Halliwell; 01-28-2007, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kat_Halliwell
                        Bottom line: if you can't beat 'em, join 'em... In this case, buy a few barf bags just in case and learn to live with it
                        oh Kat! that should be on a bumper sticker or something!

Comment

Folks, TPTB are just trying to drive people crazy by dangling what we want in front of us and not giving it to us (thereby making us want it even more), while throwing the Clana fans a bone once in a while to string them along (they've been pissed off enough by now). I'm sure TPTB track this stuff on charts somewhere, it's so calculated. They know exactly what they're doing, and it has little to do with telling a good story. The sooner this series is cancelled, the better the story will be overall, in my opinion.

Comment

this episode will be much better if it ends with sweet Chlark moments..
                            not the Clana conversation

Comment

Actually I thought this episode was secretly Anti-Clana. I mean, the Lana in Clark's dream world was WAY different than the real Lana really was. The fake Lana acted like a little girl who had no idea how the real world even worked.

In the "real world", we saw Lana grow up and develop a little bit of a edge to herself. So we know that she isn't this flat character who's always all rainbows and sunshine. She's done some bad things alongside the good, and is a human being who often made mistakes.

But Clark never really saw her that way. He had her on such a high pedestal that he refused to see her as anything but that cute, innocent schoolgirl that he had a crush on. He never really knew the real her, and this episode proves that. I think Clark realized that on some level at the end of the episode there.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎