Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Labyrinth

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

and if clark was right at the time...he punched a janitor working at an evil assylum. there are worse things in the world than that. besides, since it's TV, the guy won't have a concussion or anything. he'll just need some more clothes and an aspirin or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Red K 5
      I'm confused... what was the point of the meteor shower in the AU World
      The Dr. told Clark that his parents were killed in the meteor shower, to explain why he was still adopted, and said that the trauma of the meteor shower killing his parents was what caused him to make up all these stories in his mind, as a coping mechanism.

Comment

ok... cool

Comment

Didn't anyone else notice a scene missing? If you saw the promo pics, you might remember one in particular of the Martian Manhunter in his human form with an oreo in the hand, apparently talking to Clark in the barn.

Comment

can someone tell me what means the names of all characters like oliver queen, jorel, lara, and the others that appeared in the magazines and in anothers places¨??? do u understand what i've just written??????

Comment

so ur from Argentina huh? K-site has ppl from all over the world, Glad ta have ya here!

Those names u see in the epi just try to explain that Clark is sick and paranoid. That he has made up a world that doesn't exist in his mind.

-Oliver Queen: In the Real World is Green Arrow (A crime fighting vigilante who helps Clark on occasion) In Labyrinth he was simply a janitor

-Jor-El: In Real World is Clark's biological father from Krypton (that creepy voice u hear in the Fortress of Solitude and the Kawatche Caves) in Labyrinth it is merely a brand of hand soap

-Lara: In the REal World Is Clark's biological mother from Krypton (her full name is Lara Lor-Van) I don't know what Lara was in Labyrinth (sorry can't remember I'll look for it later)

-Raya: is in reality the kryptonian girl who helped him escape from the Phantom Zone (the blonde chick who died in Fallout) In Labyrinth she is merely a nurse in the clinic

-Phantom Zone: In the real world it is were all the bad kryptonians were sent to prison for an eternity of hell. In Labyrinth it is a magazine

-Fortress of Solitude: In reality it is the ice palace created for Clark by crystal filled with kryptonian knowledge. In Labyrinth it is a book/memoir

-Arthur Curry & Victor Stone: Both names of superpowered beings like Clark that form the Justice League. A.C = Aquaman, V.S= Cyborg. In Labyrinth they are other crazy patients in the clinic

-33.1: In Smallville, are secret labs created by Lex that experiment on meteor freaks. In Labyrinth it was simply the number of people allowed in the room or building.

I hope that clears things up. Anymore questions just feel free to ask. (Can also translate it to Spanish if it helps any better, perks of being bilingual! )

Comment

Tee Shirt/Jacket Color Switch

Didn't anybody else notice that at the end of the episode that his shirt was red and the Jacket was blue instead of the other way around? Could this be a possible lead-in to Bizarro?

Comment

biggest mistake in labrynth for me was no lois...they could have had the nurse be her or somethink .....or was she not there because she the one normal thing about clarks life so he doesn't see her as a thing to make him grazy .....oh she should have been in the episode that to me was a mistake

Comment

^Yeah the lack of Lois bothered me.

Also I don't get how the episode lead to him STILL loving Lana. You would think almost giving up everything and everyone you care about for Lana says that you are obsessed not in love. I mean Chloe died cause he was believing Lana over her. Does that mean he rather have her dead then moving on from Lana?

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎