Ratings for Labyrinth

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just noticed that the only networks to beat Smallville are the main three that are in pretty much every household. Not only that, but if NBC had not aired two different shows (two 30 minute comedies) in that time slot then Smallville would've been number 4. I wonder how Smallville did in the separate half-hours, if it had more or less in the first or second half-hour.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
      I just noticed that the only networks to beat Smallville are the main three that are in pretty much every household. Not only that, but if NBC had not aired two different shows (two 30 minute comedies) in that time slot then Smallville would've been number 4. I wonder how Smallville did in the separate half-hours, if it had more or less in the first or second half-hour.
      yea..

Those ratings only include viewers in North America, there are a lot of people in the Caribbean that also watch Smallville...

Comment

Labyrinth

This is the last episode I have seen of this season and am keen to see more but my lame country has only just completed Season Five

Comment

Ypu can download in torent all epsiodes of season 6

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎