Your Favourite Moments - ALL SHIPS

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

clana: the loft scene at midnight in "The Calling" end of season 2. when they make out for the first time. that whole episode is beautiful because its the final sprouting of their long-desired relationship

chlark: probly their dance. i dont really understand chlark at all

clois: of course the green arrow kiss. and the loft scene when lois consoles clark with the "this whole time you've been saving for a harley". foreshadowing herself and also "i hope someday i can find someone as honorable as clark"

lollie: their first few meetings were really cute. cute love puppies

lexana: the early seasons, not sure which ep. when lexana was majorly foreshadowed when lex quoted a very luring poem to lana randomly in a very eery voice. and later he said "poetry is all about seduction.." creep.

Comment

CALICIA
      Obsession:
      -Walking in the snow...
      -The kiss that have never been...
      -Making out inside Clark's room... dynamite!
      -Jonathan seeing them making out... hilarious!
      Unsafe
      -Skating on the rink... Alicia falling on top of Clark...
      -Hot chocolate! Heat vision for a portable chocolate heater...
      -Alicia biting the cup... too hot to handle...
      -RedK Clark... making out at the loft...
      -Funny wedding! Funny Clark!
      -Honeymoon! "Let's make it official!"
      -Alicia shot... Clark holding on to her, pain etched on his face...
      -At the hospital... Alicia clinging to a departing Clark... "Heartbreaking!"
      -At the loft with Alicia saying goodbye... Clark runs after her... Hugs her tight... (A love that will never be but could have been SO GOOD)

Pariah
      -trying to forget this episode... too much heartache....

Comment

^ what he said, but every single CAlicia moment was special, my ultimate Fav; last scene of Unsafe, if that aint Love, baby such a thing does not exist.

Comment

Oh sheesh ok here it goes.

Chlark- Too many to name. I love love love love love the scene @ the end of Blank. The you trusted me line was just PERFECT! That has got to be on my top favs of Chlark scenes EVER!

Clois- The whole stripping/lap dance in Exposed was too funny.

Clana- As much as I don't like this ship I have to admit it had their cute lil moments, one of them being when they wake up in Clark's bed in Hidden and they have to rush to so Lana won't get caught there. That was real cute

Lexana- Um... *thinks* Wow this one is hard. I can't think of one right now. I'll try to come back to it.

Chlex- That whole scene in Fragile when Chloe goes to Lex and warns him to stay away from Lana. I saw more electricity in that scene then I did with Lexana and I just wanted Lex to grab Chloe and hunch her right there on the pool table. *sweats*
          Ok moving on!!

Mionel- The whole elevator scene was just... WOW! It was really great

Jartha- I like that scene when there talk about a sweaty farmboy and a bucket and a hose. Freaky deaky.

Lollie- When they first meet and Lois thought he was a currier. That was real cute

Chimmy- The whole whip cream scene in Sub. was really cute.

That's all for now!

Comment

Okay here goes!

CHLARK - There are just TOO MANY to choose from, because this is my FAVORITE SHIP!
            CRUSH - I liked it when Clark was jealous over Chloe and Justin's relationship.
            OBSCURA - The scene where Clark asks Chloe out to the Spring formal, and he apologizes for waiting so long to ask. I LOVE Chloe's response: It was worth the wait!
            TEMPEST- The scene where they are about to kiss gets me everytime!
            FEVER - I was moved by Chloe's heartfelt letter to Clark; although it is one of the saddest scenes in SV, it has always given me hope that one day Clark WILL FLY BACK to Chloe.
            BOUND - The STEAMY elevator scene!
            ARRIVAL - Their conversation about who Clark really is in the hospital. I LOVED how Chloe said that she thought he was amazing and that he was more than a hero, but a superhero. The looks on each other's faces was PRICELESS!
            TOMB - I loved how PROTECTIVE Clark was over Chloe, especially from Lex.
            VESSEL - The INFAMOUS KISS! This is BY FAR the BEST KISS ever on this show! It always gives me goosebumps!
            ZOD - CHLARK'S reunion at the Daily Planet. The anxious look Clark had on his face when he wanted to discuss their passionate kiss. Of course, I loved how he was jealous over Chloe's affection for Jimmy.
            SNEEZE - Clark's OVERPROTECTIVENESS (when Chloe wants to go with him to find Lex). The implied picnic scene at the end, and when Clark clears the sky for Chloe.
            WITHER - When Clark asks Chloe what she was doing out at make-out point, and the jealous look he gets when he realizes that she was making out with Jimmy. I LOVED how he looked at her!
            SUBTERRANEAN - Define Boyfriend. . .in walks Clark! Clark interrupting the CHLIMMY kiss.
            JUSTICE - Clark's jealousy over Bart's flirting with Chloe. At the end, when Chloe says that he has amazing friends, he looks right at Chloe and says YES I DO! **SWOONS**
            LABYRINTH - After Clark returns from the AU and realizes that Chloe is alive, and he embraces her into a passionate hug. Also the fireplace scene was nice, when he told her that she meant a lot more to him than she knew. I loved the exchanged looks on each other's faces.[/I]

CLOIS - I have to admit that after CHLARK, I like CLOIS.
            FACADE - I've always loved the dunking booth scene where Lois messes with Clark's hair after she duncks him. That was a cute scene.
            GONE- The bathroom scene was hillarious! I thought it was sexy how Lois teased Clark about "Clark junior" .
            EXPOSED - When Lois sat on Clark's lap; I loved how he got awkward and nervous.

CLANA - - I don't really like CLANA, but there have been a couple of cute scenes.
            PILOT - When Clark bumps into Lana in front of the school, and she asks: So what are you? Man or Superman?
            NICODEMUS - When Lana pushes Clark into the pool.
            HIDDEN - When Clark and Lana realize that Lana has to sneek out of the house before Clark's parents realize that she spent the night.

LEXANA
            NICODEMUS - I liked it how Lana flirted with Lex at the Talon.
            COMMENCEMENT - Before Lana gets on the helicopter, Lex tells Lana that she means more to him than she knows (now doesn't that sound famliar (CHLARK - LABYRINTH)?

CHLEX
            FRAGILE - I loved it when Chloe confronted Lex about taking advantage of Lana. He was so cruel to her, but there was something about the way he looked at her like he wanted her. I just LOVED it!
            ****Pretty much everything in Season 3, when Lex was PROTECTIVE of Chloe.****
            LEXMAS - The scene where Chloe tells Lex that her book's being published, and when they hug.

CHIMMY
            ZOD - When Chloe accidentally shoots her gun in Jimmy's direction, and he says he hopes that she didn't try to shoot him because he didn't call. That was just too cute.
            STATIC -The scene where Jimmy and Chloe investigate a warehouse where Levl 33.1 was supposedly at, and Chloe tells Jimmy that he really maned-up for the invistigation. Plus, she affectionately refers to him as the infuriator.
            SUBTERRANEAN - I loved how Jimmy planned a romantic date with Chloe.

Comment

Wow, you guys/gals have contributed some really memorable shipper moments.

I have to add a Clois moment which now tops my list of favourites - yup, it's from Crimson. I loved the mixed-CD scene at the beginning. Clark's giggle when she stroked his hand combined with his disappearance had me giggling.

Also, just revisited an old Clana fav - Lana oggling CK in a wet t-shirt (way, way back in season 2).

Last one for the day - the Chlionel scene from truth when Chloe gets his confession on voicemail. Loved the MB's face when she told him.

Comment

well, if we can keep adding moments then here goes some more:

CLOIS: all their screentime together in the first four episodes of Season Four. they clicked so well!

--from Crimson, the "flight" under the moon. a great tribute to the movies, comics, tv shows, and cartoons. legend in the making.

CLANA: yeah, i loved the hug at the end of Hidden. it was so sad and deeply loving.

Jartha: in Nicodemous, at Jonathan's bedside when Martha recalls how she met him at college and then says that every day she still thinks "God, let him marry me"! wow, that's one strong love story

Comment

Clana - Hmmm.... the break up! Lol, no I'm not that cruel. I liked the part in Mortal where they were in the loft where they were talking about if they did it with Alicia and Jason. Very funny.

Chlark - Fever was good, and sad. The kiss in Vessel was good too.

Loliver - Where Lois tries to apologize for what happened at the farm.

Lexana - A lot of them for me. Probably Lockdown where Lex was talking about if he would look nice with hair. Thought that was cute.

Clois - The loft scene in Crimson where Lois was asking Clark if they did "it." Sooo hilarious.

Comment

Clois: The leap/flight in "Crimson" has made my list. It was great. Also loved the exchange at the end at the barn -- loved how vulnerable Lois was & how teasing and happy Clark was. Very cute.

Chlark: The moment in "Vessel" where he grabs Chloe and twirls her around while he reaches out and catches the car with his bare hand. NICE.

Lexana: The scene where Lex and Lana are locked up in his saferoom and they have the exchange about Clark's and Lex's hair.

Lex: (delirious) D'you think I'd look better with hair?
                    Lana: Um, I don't know. I've never thought about it.
                    Lex: Oh, I have. I've thought about a lot of things ... Clark has really nice hair.
                    Lana: Yeah. Yeah, I guess he does.
                    Lex: Does he know?
                    Lana: That he has nice hair?

Clana: The scene where he goes to see Lana off at the airport with a single rose and then leaves when he sees Lex with her. I like that he dropped the rose, but Lana found it and picked it up.

Calicia: Ice skating. And the part at the end when she was going to walk away but he ran after her from the loft and called out, "Wait!"

Lollie: Enjoyed the exchange in Lois's apartment where he tried to convince her to go on a vacation with him (to stop her from researching the GA) and he knelt down next to her chair. It was a nice, sweet moment that showed how comfortable they were with each other. (I also love the expression on Oliver's face when he realized that sweeping Lois off her feet was going to be harder than he thought.)
                    Last edited by eas; 02-13-2007, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Yeah, Crimson did indeed give us some memorable Clois moments. The very first one on the Kent farm now tops my list of fav. Clois scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by chlarkfan333
                        Yeah, Crimson did indeed give us some memorable Clois moments. The very first one on the Kent farm now tops my list of fav. Clois scenes.
                        In 'Crimson', why did Clois stop making out in this empty DP room? I did not get that...

Comment

editted
                          Last edited by shansgrl; 02-14-2007, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
                            In 'Crimson', why did Clois stop making out in this empty DP room? I did not get that...
                            Because Lois thought Clark was normal, so he decided to introduce her to the "real" Clark Kent.

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
                              Because Lois thought Clark was normal, so he decided to introduce her to the "real" Clark Kent.
                              Oh, thanks...
                              Still, I was kinda surprised. They seemed kinda 'in tha mood', ya know? And then they suddenly stopped...

As Lois said: There is more interruptus than coitus on this show...

Comment

So many moments... i'll try to think of some favs.

Clex

Pilot. "We have a future together Clark, and I don't want anything to stand in the way of our friendship"

Hug. "Our friendship will be the stuff of legends"

Heat, Lex walks passed Clark to Desiree, Clark looks jealous.

Red. Lex checks Clark out. And later, Clark asks Lex to run away with him.

Prodigal. Lex stays on Clark's farm, they talk about the farm in Montana that Lex stayed at.

Shattered, Clark believes in Lex, walks away with him despite what his family said.

Asylum, the hug at the end.

Onyx, BadLex and Clark's confrontation.

Chlana
                                X-ray, their first scene together. Chloe makes a snide comment at Lana, Lana compliments her on her paper. So cute. Later in the episode, Chloe blows Clark off to talk to Lana, man that felt good!

Rougue, Lana gives Chloe the Torch back.

Heat, "Let's define ourselves by what we do, not who we date... or don't date."

Magnetic (only good thing about the episode), Lana and Chloe laughing together at the carnival. So rare to see Lana actually happy.

Rage. Lana tells Chloe she's pregnant. The hug, it was sweet.

Crimson. Lana asks Chloe to be her maid of honour. Said she excepts that Clark trusts chloe but not her.

Jois

Every scene they had together in Fanatic.

[/B]Chlionel[/B]

Witness. Lionel comes into the destroyed Torch office.

Exodus. Chloe felt betrayed by Clark, comes to make a deal with Lionel, she sounds cold and sinister and i love it.

umm, there's probably loads more but i can't think of them at the moment.

Clana

Pilot. Graveyard scene. I LOVE how they're both freaks who talked to dead people together.

Hothead. Screaming in the field.

Craving. Lana's birthday present.

There's more... just it's been a while since i went back and watched all the older episodes. But i definitely like most of the early days clana.

Chlark

Metamophesis. Clark's "I can never out grow you Chloe... other than vertically"

Crush. End of the episode, the hand holding and the smile on Chloe's face. So beautiful that scene.

Obscura. Chloe asks Clark to be her date to the Spring formal.

Tempest. Clark and Chloe at the dance together... before they were so rudely interupted.

Rush. Bad Chloe makes out with Clark.

Clois

First scene together! So freakin AWESOME!

Gone. Shower. Again, priceless.

Lucy. That last scene.

Exposed. Clark looks terrified while Lois dances.

Crimson. Lois shows Clark the tattoo.

Lexana

Metamophis. Lex meets Lana. Lana tells him they've met before, she was 10 and he was teaching some girl "the breast stroke". That was totally awesome!

Craving. Lex and Lana out on the balcony.

Precipice. Lex teaches Lana to do the Lana-fu

Memoria. Lana goes out on the balcony where Lex was on the ledge.

Onyx. BadLex/Lana. Scene at the end too.

Fragile. Love how Lana just turned around grabbed him and kissed him like that.

Zod... probably count more as Zodana but that was awesome how lana tried to kill him.

Wither. Not a big fan of the episode, or the lexana in it but lana and lex in costume doing it was pretty hot.

Chlex

Kinetic. The verbal judo line.

Rush. Chloe was so mean to Lex in that one little snippet of a scene together. Fesity!

Lexis

Muffin peddler & pretty boy poser! hehehe

Climmy

We're Bros, not Foes! absolutely priceless!

Lollie

Lois mistakens Ollie for the delivery guy hehehe

God i'm tired, starting to forget things and get blurry. I love many Lex/Lionel scenes too, and lots of mionel, just can't pin point which scene i want to put down. There's loads more i missed out i'm sure.
                                Last edited by Daddylion; 02-19-2007, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎