Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beatles4
    Since Clark is invulnerable, then why didn't Lois' hand hurt when she slapped his face?
    because he saw it comming and adjusted accordingly.(he moved his head back as her hand hit his face)remember, he sees things that are moving fast at a much slower speed than mear mortals
    Last edited by coco#1; 01-12-2007, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coco#1
      because he saw it comming and adjusted accordingly.(he moved his head back as her hand hit his face)remember, he sees things that are moving fast at a much slower speed than mear mortals
      oh. ok, that makes sense. thanks!

So this isn't a mistake, just sort of a nitpick but when Linda first encounters the juicer guy in the teaser she just got done talking on her phone. Why, oh why, oh why, doesn't she flip open that stylish thing and hit 911 either before she runs, while she is running or whatever? Do AlandMiles have a thing against phones? Do they have phone-phobia? Is Chloe the only one allowed to use hers wisely?
      What's the deal here?

Ok, I'm sorry, that was a bit of a tangent. I'm done.
      *huffs*

Comment

Just curious why people look for mistakes on such a great show.

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper Max
          Just curious why people look for mistakes on such a great show.
          Maybe it is because some people have way too much time on their hands so he/she annotate.

Comment

Originally posted by beatles4
            Since Clark is invulnerable, then why didn't Lois' hand hurt when she slapped his face?
            I think he was faking this.

Comment

Water lady should not have been able to get into the water dispenser next to where Lana and Chloe were talking, because although she could change her form her mass always remained constant. I don't think that she would have been able to shrink down enough to fit into the thing, and for what purpose? just in case she picks up some celeb gossip after the offices are closed? Maybe thats where she is sleeping while the two with nailguns are renovating her home....

Comment

"I love you both."

Comment

In the loft scene, where Lana comes to talk to Clark, clark closes that big red book where he kept the picture and the newspaper inside.
                  When Lana leaves, Clark sits back down but the book is still open and the newspaper is on top of the left side of the book.

uh oh! script supervisor needs to notice these things

Comment

Originally posted by Maagic
                    2 stuck out at me.

1. The nailgun. You cannot shoot nails from a nailgun like a regular gun. Nailguns have a safety switch on the end that depresses when you push it against a piece of wood or whatever you are nailing. You would have to hold that piece back with one hand and shoot with the other to make them fly across the room.

2. Jimmy could not have been using a 1/1000 second shutter speed in that location. It was very dark. Max would be 1/250. However Chloe probably just said that to make it sound cool.
                    Re: 1. I noticed that too, I turned to my wife and said: "Uh-uh, can't happen."

Comment

Dont nail guns need air pressure form a hose and a generator to work? And also chloe launching tori spelling 700 feet in the air haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Maagic
                        1. The nailgun. You cannot shoot nails from a nailgun like a regular gun. Nailguns have a safety switch on the end that depresses when you push it against a piece of wood or whatever you are nailing. You would have to hold that piece back with one hand and shoot with the other to make them fly across the room.
                        Not true. Not all nailguns have that safety feature. Commercial nailguns and older nailguns do not have the safety feature. I have one that doesn't have the safety feature myself.

The nailgun mistake was it's power source. There was not a single wire. Not a compression wire, not an electrical wire. That would make it one of the useless battery operated nailguns that do not shoot hard or far.

Comment

in the openning scene the guy gets pulled into a fountain head first and struggles a bit then drowns, once again I remind you he went head first into a concrete fountain.... surely his brains should have been floating around in that fountain. anyone who feels like testing my theory please resist i'm sure it would be instant death.

Comment

Originally posted by darkraya
                            the last scene with lexana. and LANA ACCEPTING LEX'S MARRIAGE PROPOSAL!!!! OMG. HOLLY CR**

Ditto on that

Comment

that was a sucker...yeah

Comment

Yeah, I also wondered why Lois' hand didn't hurt when she hit Clark? Also, why did Clark recoil from the punch/slap if he's invincible?
                                And actually, if he used a flash, a 1/1000 second shutter speed would be very possible, if his camera is indeed a Nikon. Most Nikon SLRs can shoot 1/8,000 second shutter speed, so I think it is possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎