Clear All

• Ep 2.16 - Chicago

Warning, beware of spoilers

MICHAEL AND SARAH GIVE IN TO THEIR ATTRACTION;
    MAHONE RECRUITS A NEW ALLY TO TRACK DOWN THE FUGITIVES;
    T-BAG GETS A VISIT FROM THE WELCOME WAGON;
    AND ANOTHER ESCAPEE TAKES A FALL
    ON "PRISON BREAK" MONDAY, FEBRUARY 5, ON FOX

Michael and Sarah become more than "strangers on a train" en route to confront the President; Mahone recruits an new ally in his attempts to capture the fugitives; T-Bag puts on a happy face when the welcome wagon arrives; and a fourth escapee takes a fall in the PRISON BREAK episode "Chicago" airing Monday, Feb. 5 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
    Last edited by number8; 01-21-2007, 10:27 PM.

Chicago airs tonight on FOX! (Sorry for the delay in bringing this up)

Comment

Haywire killed himself.

Comment

I felt kinda bad for him. He does something good and then ends up killing himself. I was thinking it was C-note that was going to get caught. So, when are C-note, Sucre and T-Bag and the gang going to meet up again? I wonder what the key leads to.

Comment

I figured Haywire's time was coming. His storyline was pretty much going nowhere.

Comment

T-Bag is just boring now, I have a feeling he's next to go.

Comment

Boo! Mahone talks Haywire into jumping off. Too bad.

I think that Bellick is starting to realize what he's gotten into, by becoming Mahone's "dog". At first, he apparently didn't understand that Mahone wanted to "talk" to Haywire privately. Oh well, Haywire still ended up jumping.

And Sara! Whoa! I knew she was upset but she went for the kill (literally). Thank goodness that Kellerman realized that it was just Kim on the other end with some woman trying to impersonate Reynolds.

Anyways, short bits.
              -Glad Sara and Michael are back together again.
              -Thought the scene where Bellick was practicing his "Brad Bellick, FBI" was pretty funny.
              -Thought C-Note was going to get it after a while, good thing I was wrong.
              -Pretty ingenious how they disguised the train crew as the fugitives, although I thought something was a bit fishy
              -Yeah, can't wait for the next episode.

Comment

I doubt T-Bag will go back to jail. My guess is he will have a scene with the brothers and the other escapees before the finale. Its about time. Sucre hasn't seen the bros for what, five episodes? C-note the same if not more, and T-Bag left them at the same time.

Comment

It's time for T-Bag to die, hopefully soon.

Comment

I have a feeling T-Bag will be around right till the end. Then he'll die.

Comment

Yeah that's why I call T-Bag fictionboy, the writers/producers made him indestructible.

Comment

One word: HAYWIRE!

I knew he was never going to make it to Holland. Farewell Silas Weir Mitchell....

I love the whole "Bellick working for Mahone" scenario. It's a great dynamic.
                        Was I the only one who thought that Michael and Sara were going to "go all the way" and consumate their love?

Comment

^^
                          Their first time in a bathroom? No, they save it for another episode.

Comment

Did Bellick feel some remorse about Haywire killing himself? Kellerman is turning somewhat good, I wonder if Bellick will. Or maybe Bellick will kill Mahone, or T-Bag for setting him up.

Comment

I think I prefer Bellick working for Mahone. I don't care how big of a jerk you are, you shouldn't be in prison for a crime you don't commit.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎