Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now There Were Two In The Bed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder if clarks boxers will split when lois turns him on this is too good you have to give me more so ppms
    Last edited by cyberstorm78; 12-31-2006, 01:50 AM.

Comment

very cool updates. Love the story

Comment

love the update

Comment

MORE! MORE!

Comment

great update- can't wait for the KISS

Comment

Very good story can't wait to see what happens to these two before the evening is up.... Great story.... PPMS!!!!!

Jack

Comment

you've got me on the edge of me seat!! All I can think is *Clark you better not leave!!* Arh I want them to kiss soooo badly!!! I am looking forward to more soon!!

Comment

Lois is a complete fool if she think she'll feel nothing when she kisses Clark!!! And infront of her own cousin - Chole is going to get just what she wants, and hey, she could hold it over Lois forever! Keep it up... I'd like to see how the kiss goes down and if Lois will continue living in denial... silly girl - so obvious she is into Clark.

Comment

Thankyou to everyone for your wonderful support!

ok so here we go... when I started to write this update i realised that i'd just done this big lead up into a kiss and then it hit me- I so suck at writing kissing! ah! So i really struggled with this one and hopefully you'll all approve. Just hoping i didn't overdo it and ruin the moment *fingers crossed* Hope ya'll like it!

When Clark re-entered the room deftly carrying three tall glasses of lemonade he hesitated momentarily upon seeing both sets of eyes firmly glued to him. The ice cubes clinked in their glasses as he faltered looking first at Chloe who looked like Christmas had just come early and then Lois who looked as though Christmas had come so early she’d completely missed it.

As soon as she had made eye contact with him, Lois glanced down at her hands firmly strangling an innocent pillow simply caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. She released her deathly hold and glanced at her cousin when Chloe suddenly nudged her side.

‘Well?’ Chloe’s look clearly said with expectation as she nodded in Clark’s direction. ‘I’m waiting.’

Chloe’s words rang clear in Lois’ ears, ‘You won’t do it…’ A fierce determination filled her and she gave her cousin a firm stare telling her to cool it before turning her back to her and slowly placing her feet firmly on the ground. Taking a moment to come up with a game plan Lois tried desperately to calm her racing heart but realised her efforts were futile as the erratic pulse only seemed to pick up speed while she stalled.

Clark watched Lois as she shifted towards the edge of the bed and wondered what she was so nervous about. He could see she was tensed and just watching her so unguarded made him uneasy. And then as soon as he’s seen it, it was gone and she was back to being regular unfazed Lois. Standing up from the bed she sent a seductive smirk his way and started to stride suggestively towards him. Clark dry swallowed and only just managed to keep a secure hold on the glasses in his hands that threatened to fall. He was thankful for their icy touch when every other part of him suddenly felt too hot.

Still boldly smirking her mask of confidence, Lois reached out and removed the three glasses from his hands and placed them on a shelf nearby. “Thanks Clark… we’re gonna need those later.”

“Uh, sure…” Clark managed completely mystified. What is she up to?

“Now get back on the bed… up there next to Chloe.” It was an order.

Before he could open his mouth to protest Lois placed her hand on his chest started pushing him backwards towards the bed. Her touch burned in a good way and he looked down at her hand in surprise and started to back peddle like he was told. When his knees met the edge of the bed Lois gave him a firm shove making him fall backwards onto the pillow heap. Looking up at her standing over him in her underwear, he gulped and scrambled up the bed. The pillows made his movements a little less fluid than he would have liked but he managed to make his way to the bed head where he seated himself next to Chloe. He frantically looked at Chloe for an explanation.

“Lois has a surprise for you,” she told him simply. Her smile scared him.

Lois sent her a charring grin before turning her attention back to Clark who was looking very much like a deer caught in headlights at the moment. It boosted her confidence some and she began edging around the bed towards him. As much as she just wanted to get this over with- a simple game of tonsil hockey- so that Chloe could move on from her delusions, she couldn’t deny her competitive streak beginning to surface as she realised she didn’t like Lana holding No.1 spot on Clark’s ‘Best Kiss List’. It was time for Mad Dog Lane to blow any competition out of the water…

Leaning onto the bed towards him Lois calmly crawled over his lap straddling him on her knees and gripped the wooden bed head with her hands on either side of his shoulders. Clark had frozen the moment she had touched him and she knew he was surely freaking out at their sudden intimacy.

“Enjoy it while you can,” she said dryly while looking him straight in the eye. She knew if she didn’t act soon she would chicken out.

And so with a deep breath she closed her eyes and forcibly pressed her lips against his. With her own heartbeat ringing steadily in her ears it took her a moment to get her bearings and realise that she too was now frozen in place with her lips awkwardly smushed up against his. Forcing herself to calm down she relaxed her mouth and tenderly started to suck on his lower lip and then his top trying to get him to respond to her. It didn’t work; he continued to just sit there dumbly, lips squeezed tight and not moving a muscle. Talk about tame…

Frowning in protest Lois opened her eyes to see his pressed tightly shut. Groaning out her frustration she bumped her body into his trying to nudge some life back into him. She needed him to kiss her back.

Stupid, dumb, farmboy…He was acting like this was the first time he’d ever kissed anyone.

Clark was flailing. Lois Lane was kissing him and he wasn’t sure if it he was supposed to let her know he was enjoying it. Panicking, he sat completely still trying to ignore the fact that the girl of his dreams was moving her soft, sweet mouth over his while pressing her thinly clad breasts against his naked chest. This was sweet torture.

With renewed vigour Lois continued her onslaught on his lips now using her tongue to try and pry his mouth open. When he didn’t budge Lois had to resort to foul play and boldly seated herself in his lap. He tensed at the contact and in response Lois ground her hips into his.

Clark gasped against her and Lois smirked as his lips edged open. Taking advantage of this opportunity Lois thrust her tongue into his mouth and shivered when it made contact with his own. Taking the lead she continued to dominate his mouth tentatively teasing Clark to come out and play.

There was only so much Clark could take before his resolve crumbled and he instinctively reached out for what he wanted… and what he wanted was Lois.

Wrapping his arms around her he placed his hands on her back and pulled her tighter against him moulding their bodies together. When Lois started to pull away he followed her, recapturing her lips in a passionate lip lock.

Taken back by his boldness, Lois momentarily lost control of the kiss letting him take over. He continued to teasingly lavish his attention on her until she started to hold up her end of the deal once more. Gently responding to him she captured his tongue between her lips and sucked him softly causing his hand to drop to her waist and squeeze her hip. She smiled as she gained the upper hand once more but then was effectively put back in her place when his other hand found the back of her neck and pulled her hard against his mouth deepening the kiss.

Bed head forgotten Lois’ hands flew into Clark’s hair grabbing handfuls of it and holding on for dear life. His mouth was so hot and inviting she needed to have more of him…she needed to be closer… she needed…

Clark…” she moaned as she thrust her hips against his once again.

And then realising what she just said… and then in turn what she was doing, she pulled back eyes wide and stared at him in shock.

Oh, ****… I just made out with Smallville!

She realised she was flushed and panting but couldn’t for the life of her tear her eyes from his even though she really really wanted to.

Clark swallowed nervously as he mirrored her shocked stare.

“Oh, please don’t stop on my account…” Chloe’s voice interrupted cheekily from her perch barely a metre from the two of them. She had a big superior grin plastered on her face.

Lois shot out of Clark’s lap as soon as reality set in and she scrambled to the opposite side of the bed putting as much space between them as possible. She would have opted for running to the opposite side of the room to make the gap even greater but quite frankly she didn’t think her legs would be able to support her just yet.

Ever so subtly Clark reached for the nearest pillow and discreetly placed it on his lap. Thankfully neither of the girls saw him do this since Lois was currently staring at her twiddling thumbs and Chloe was busily trying to get her attention. Running a hand through his recently ruffled hair he desperately tried to douse the urges that were flaring up inside of him. And just when I thought these shorts couldn’t get any less comfortable…

TBC

~Lara

Comment

Lara, not only was that exceptionally cheeky, but it really did work - not only did Lois get in over her head, but she enjoyed every last minute of it, and it seems Clark did too. Oh, and you picked up on the seductive, cheeky streak Lois has perfectly, as you did the stubborn and determined streak in Chole. Please keep up the good work - this is true Clois!!!

Comment

Great update!!! Wow, Clark has the upper hand now!! HEHE!

Comment

clark finaly gave in, and when he did took the lead for a while; even lois couldn't resist.

Comment

(I think that sums it up well)

Comment

WOW! That was fantastic! And, a pretty realistic Clois kiss! Loved it! PPMS!

Comment

Outstanding update, I think Lois got more then she wanted!!! And it seems that at the same time Clark got more information about Lois, which should keep him well ahead in this game of there's... Outstanding!!! Keep it up....

Jack

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎