Now There Were Two In The Bed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awsome, keep it up

Comment

Woot! Another chapter! I found this little series of yours last night and I must say I am loving it.

Comment

great update, im glad your continuing the story

Comment

ppms

Comment

Love it, PPMS!

Comment

thanks guys! you all rock!

Seeing as the two of them were currently busy glaring Chloe was able to disappear for a few minutes to put her flowers in some water. When she returned it seemed as though nothing had even changed. Lois was still seated comfortably among the plethora of pillows and Clark was still simply standing there. They were both still glaring at each other. Shaking her head at them she moved towards the bed and managed to scramble herself up amongst the pillows to sit by Lois.

Chloe’s movement had caught Lois’ attention and with an affectionate smile she watched her little cousin brave the pillow mountain. Caught up in the moment she glanced back to Clark and immediately wiped her face clear of any emotion when she realised he was watching her with an odd expression on his face. She narrowed her eyes dangerously at him.

“Well Clark… aren’t you going to join us?” She patted the space beside her suggestively. The act itself would have been inviting if not for the look she was giving him. It warned him that he was in trouble tonight if she had anything to do with it.

Clark visibly hesitated and Chloe decided to take pity on him. “She can’t bite if she can’t reach you,” she joked nodding to the vacant space at the end of the bed.

He started to move closer towards the bed when Lois spoke up again.

“Wait!” She said halting him in his tracks. She looked to Chloe with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, “Surely Clarkie doesn’t believe he’ll be joining us when he’s dressed like that- he’s not even wearing suitable sleepover apparel!”

Clark looked to Chloe for assistance but she only shrugged. The appearance of these new rules was apparently new to her also but she was clearly on the same page as her cousin and liked where this game was headed.

“It’s called a sleepover Clarkie, or otherwise known as a pyjama party,” she explained in simple terms. “Since what you’re wearing is apparently all you’ve got we’re willing to make an exclusion to the rule and allow underwear also. So tell us Clark, are we in boxers or briefs today?” She sent him a teasing smile.

Clark let out an aggressive ‘huff’ and set his unwavering glare back on Lois. No matter what happened it always came back to him stripping. Undoing the button on his jeans he was about to dack himself and have the humiliation over with as soon as possibly when his thumbs hooked in his waistband encountered a slight problem. More accurately the problem was that they encountered nothing. Clark wasn’t wearing anything underneath his jeans. Clark froze, blushing a bright red and dropped his gaze to the floor.

Lois and Chloe glanced at each other confused. Then Lois clicked and immediately started giggling as she collapsed amongst the pillows to roll around uncontrollably. That only made Chloe more confused and she glanced back and forth between a glowing Clark and her cousin in stitches. She waited rather impatiently for someone to shed some light on the situation.

Lois eventually recovered and sat up wiping a tear from her eye. At Chloe’s insistent look she rushed to explain, “Chloe, it seems our good friend Clark here is going commando.”

“Oh,” Chloe said automatically but then its full meaning registered with her as well and she couldn’t help blushing as she looked back to Clark in surprise. “Ohhh!”

“Never took you for a freeballer, Smallville.” Lois stated almost sounding impressed but still very much amused at the turn of events.

Even if she were impressed it was no consolation to Clark because he was completely embarrassed and hurriedly grumbled a ruffled, “Maybe I wouldn’t be if someone didn’t steal my underwear.”

At that comment Lois gave him an exasperated look that said, ‘so that’s how it‘s going to be is it?’ She stood up wobbling a bit on her uneven footing before jumping gracefully to the floor. She then walked right up to Clark, raised an eyebrow and unpredictably pulled the boxer shorts down her long legs and stepped out of them. Picking them up she held them out in front of him.

Lois now stood before him in only a baggy t-shirt and a small, tight pair of boy leg underpants. Clark kept his eyes on hers fighting the temptation to look down. The only thing that stopped him was Lois staring back at him with a smirk as though expecting as much of him. So he decided he wouldn’t look… no matter how much he wanted to…

“Well?” Lois said shoving his boxers into his chest. “You want them back so bad… there they are.”

“Thanks…” Clark mumbled as he accepted the boxers while frowning worriedly. He found it hard to believe that Lois would give them up so easily and throw in a strip for him no less- there just had to be a catch.

“No need to thank me Clark… seeing you in them will be rewarding enough for me,” she told him truthfully.

“In them?” Clark squeaked. “You mean ‘wearing them’ in them?”

Lois frowned at him with mock sympathy. “I know the idea of wearing underwear is new for you… but it’s really quite easy. Just one leg at a time.”

Clark gave Lois the ‘not funny’ look that he also sent Chloe’s way when he heard her snickering on the bed. When he felt a hand - Lois’ hand – on the waistband of his jeans he almost jumped out of his skin leaping away from her.

“What’s wrong Clark?” Lois asked innocently. “I was only helping you get dressed, since you seemed a little overwhelmed with the idea after all.” She grinned.

“I think I can manage!” Clark exclaimed hoarsely.

That only seemed to make Lois more pleased and Clark immediately realised his mistake.

“I mean- I’m not wearing these! Take them back!” He held them out for Lois to take back. He refused to wear those boxer shorts in the company of anyone let alone Lois Lane.

Lois scrunched up her nose at the boxer shorts, “Now why would I want your smelly old shorts Smallville?”

“Lois!” Clark groaned in frustration.

Lois turned her back on him and toddled back over to the bed climbing in next to Chloe once again.

“Last I checked Clark Junior wasn’t invited to this sleepover. Unless you invited him Chloe?” Lois turned her head to address her cousin who was doing her best to follow all that was happening.

Clark Junior?” Chloe echoed in confusion.

“Didn’t think so,” Lois said nodding before turning her attention back to Clark. “ Seems like those shorts are your only option then… if you do still want to join us?”

Clark held up the tiny shorts in front of him with a sceptical frown. All right so they weren’t that tiny, it was just after having seen Lois in them it was making it harder for Clark to ever imagine himself fitting into them ever again. Last he’d worn them was about a year ago and although he’d got into them then, they’d been admittedly rather tight on him. He knew if he got them on now he’d look absolutely ridiculous. That it seemed was exactly what Lois wanted…

Lois…

Clark chanced a thoughtful glance at her and he immediately knew his answer. If wearing those stupid shorts meant being able to be around her then it would be worth it.

“I’ll be right back…” He agreed to their terms and left the room to change.

Chloe was admittedly stunned. Not only did her cousin have a stronger hold on her best friend than she thought, but now they were also going to see Clark Kent actually wearing those absurdly small boxer shorts. This was definitely a momentous event in the history of Lo-Chlo sleepovers.

“Well that’s an interesting turn of events,” Lois commented smugly.

I’ll say,” Chloe agreed with exaggerated suggestiveness and pointedly looked at her cousin.

“What?” Lois queried at Chloe’s strange look.

“You’re flirting with him!” Chloe accused with obvious delight.

TBC...

~Lara

Comment

Great update! I could feel Clark's embarrassement. I hope he gets his revenge! Can't wait for more.

Comment

Aw, this is such a cute story! I love how adorable Clark is when he has a crush, and I'm glad the wonderfully tight plaid boxers have 'returned'! Chloe and Lois's dialogue at the end is cute too! I love it! And so funny... PPMS!

Comment

increadible update don't keep me waiting to long for the next

Comment

can't wait for more

Comment

Lois looked at Chloe like she’d just grown a second head. “Chloe…” she said frowning with disapproval thick in her voice as to where this was headed.

“Nah ah Cuz, you can’t deflect it this time…” she chased with a face splitting grin.

“I’m not deflecting anything!” Lois exclaimed defensively.

“Oh come on… you are totally all over him,” Chloe said as though pointing out the obvious denial.

“Shh!” Lois hushed glancing to the doorway where Clark had just disappeared before speaking in a much softer voice. “I am not all over him.”

“So you just had to show him how much you were enjoying that banana simply because it tasted good?” Chloe said calling Lois’ bluff.

Lois rolled her eyes, “You think I like him because of that banana stunt?” She emphasised how stupid a reason that would be for such an accusation.

“Well now I didn’t say anything about liking him… but if you’d prefer we used those terms…” Chloe trailed off innocently.

“Chloe…” Lois growled a firm warning.

It was then that a welcome distraction arrived in the form of Clark Kent making them instantly lose track of any dispute they may have been having. Now banding together they began to shower applause and ‘sexy’ whistles on their friend as he stiffly re-entered the room and tried to move towards the bed as fast as the tiny shorts would allow. He was still wearing his red t-shirt obviously trying to create the illusion that he was decently covered despite the fact that the simple plaid material was currently hugging his lower regions very snugly indeed.

Seeing his intentions Lois hurriedly rolled to the foot of the bed and then jumped in front of him before he could climb on board and hide amongst the pillows.

“Woah, woah not so fast there Mr Plaid, you haven’t passed inspection yet…” she said smirking up at him.

“And let me guess- you’re the inspection officer?” Clark grumbled as he self-consciously tugged at the hem of his shirt.

“But of course,” she offered a dashing smile before starting to slowly circle him taking the time to casually scrutinise every inch of him.

Chloe was on the verge of erupting into a fit of giggles at the scene playing out before her but she tried to keep it in check not wanting to make this any more uncomfortable for Clark… he did have a lot to hide inside those boxers and was really doing a great job of blocking out the fact that Lois was purposely doing her best to draw attention to that fact.

“You know Clarkie…” Lois began as she returned to stand in front of him very seriously. “I think it is in your best opinion that you lose the shirt.”

Chloe snorted at that suggestion and Clark took a protective step away from Lois.

“No way… the shirt stays. I almost always sleep in a shirt,” Clark stated in opposition.

“Aww come on Smallville…” Lois started to stalk him dangerously. “We can’t appreciate the full package unless you give us a good viewing opportunity.”

“There will be no viewing of my ‘package’ thankyou very much!” Clark yelped.

“I’ve seen you starkers Clark so it’s not like it’s a big deal…” Lois pointed out.

“Then why do you have to see it all again?” Clark stalled.

“Cause she liked what she saw,” Chloe mumbled slyly.

Clark blushed at her comment but was now smiling slightly at Lois. Lois didn’t see however because she was already mouthing ‘traitor’ to Chloe.

Biting her lip Chloe knew she had to remedy the situation. There was no point taking sides so early in the game if she really wanted to make progress tonight. She did have to admit it was fun turning the tables on Lois though. “Look Clark, I wouldn’t feel embarrassed if I were you cause you can take my word for it that ‘being amused’ would be the last thing on our minds if you were to take off your shirt right now…”

Lois continued to watch Chloe closely for a moment longer as if trying to work out if she could be trusted any longer. Eventually she turned back to Clark seeing that he was seriously considering taking off his shirt after Chloe’s last words…

“Just a little peek?” She offered sweetly knowing it would be all that was needed to tip the scale. She grinned when he sighed and started to lift the hem of his shirt.

Lois took a couple of steps backwards so that she could take in the full picture. Slowly more and more of his taut stomach came into view and Lois found herself chewing on her bottom lip as the temperature in the room seemed to rise rapidly around her. Lois couldn’t help feeling a little dirty as though looking upon something that she shouldn’t have been. A quick glance at Chloe confirmed that her cousin was also feeling the effects and something inside her stirred as though annoyed that Chloe was seeing Clark like this. Shaking it off she blinked and turned back to Clark whose upper body was now completely bare. Was it possible that he was bigger and even more muscular than the last time she had seen him so exposed?

Clark stood awkwardly before his silent audience with the discarded shirt hanging by his side in his left hand while he self-consciously ruffled his hair with his right. He hesitantly glanced at Chloe suddenly afraid to meet Lois’ eye but his curiosity was perked upon seeing Chloe’s attention not on him but firmly on her cousin along with an amused smirk playing on her lips. He too glanced at Lois who stood frozen in place staring at him. Her eyes continued to hungrily rove up and down his body and a bright flush stained her cheeks. Clark's eyes widened at this interesting new development.

“Lois?” Chloe prodded tentatively.

Lois snapped to attention and her eyes locked on to Clark’s knowing full and well she’d just been caught ogling him. She cleared her throat and looked away frantically trying to regain control of herself and work out some way she could rectify what had just happened. How could she help it? It was Clark’s own fault for standing there with his perfectly sculpted body squeezed into absurdly small plaid shorts that threatened to burst at the seems in their attempt to keep him covered. She hurriedly swallowed as that visual popped into her head and glanced everywhere but at Clark before finally building up enough courage to return her gaze to him. Clark was still frozen in place watching her hesitantly and sharing in her blush not quite sure of what to say. The hint of satisfied smirk on his lips made Lois bristle to no end.

“Well Clark Junior’s definitely looking very cosy in those shorts!” she announced bluntly.

Clark reacted true to form and turned as bright red as the shirt he hurriedly threw back over his head.

“Aww now now Clarkie,” Lois said pouting. “No need to cover up so soon.”

“Nah ah! No way, I am not taking it off again. You had your fun and now I am getting comfortable.” He stated firmly.

“But the fun was just getting started!” She teased.

“Yeah great fun for me!” He said sarcastically. “I don’t see you having to take your shirt off… so neither should I!”

Both of Lois’ eyebrows rose in surprise but then she started to smirk. “Agreed.”

“Huh?” Clark was confused.

“Chloe and I will both take off our shirts if you take off yours.”

TBC

~Lara

Comment

hahaha, i love this story.

hahahaha, man. if only... lol

Comment

Now that is a deal not a man on earth could turn down!!!!!!!!

I love the playfullness of this story. PPMS

D

Comment

Lmao! Wow! A trade off? I can't wait for the next chapter PPMS! This makes a great sequel to the others...

Comment

Wow, what a great update! I burst into laughter at the last few lines! Lois is quite something, isn't she....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎