Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jimmy Boy Olsen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to laugh, and anyone that can make me ranks high in my books, so I said he is a good character. Would have liked him more as a friend to Clark though.

Comment

I don't hate him but smallville could've done without him. As it was said, Jimmy's only here to be Chloe's bf, I'd also like to see his journy to becoming a great photographer, his comic relief is OK, personally I like EDlois and Clark's comic relief better but... Anyway, I'm hoping once Jimmy and Chloe (It seems inevitable) split up he'll have time left to become more of a chracter.

Comment

i love jimmy. hes a great character.

Comment

The Amazing Stretching Turtle Boy!

Jimmy goes through so many contortions in the comic ... but I think his cavalier do gooder attitude is what makes him the most cool.

I think he is a refreshing character because he is every bit as good as Clark is. I also think thats why Chloe likes him. Jimmy is a good person, and Chloe is picking up on that. She enjoys the attention like any woman would, and I think that (without trying to complicate things) she is simply letting Jimmy get as far as he can get.

I mean what is she going to do when she is in love with a man who is scared that his orgasm will tear the chick apart. Without the ability to convince Clark to risk a relationship Jimmy is probably the honest to god "next best thing" ... if what you love is an undeflatable good heart.

Comment

He's improved!!! I LOVE his character!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎