Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chapter Eleven - Fallout

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah my main questions are: How did Peter get that vision? and Could Sylar do that the whole time cause I don't think the Hastian was there the entire time.

Comment

Well Haitian Jimmy appears to be on the side of the Heroes.
      He's telling Claire to "act" like she can't remember her powers, or anything that happened.

Comment

And no little doggie tonight, I would have the dog ground up and mind wipe it's existence from everyone's mind :P

Comment

We didn't see Mr. Muggles tonight because ........
          Sylar was being held captive. Coincidence? I think not!!!
          Muggles IS Sylar! He can shapeshift. I knew it!

Comment

im wondering how clair can forget she has powers. cause wouldnt she figure it out agian at some other time or maybe its just to forget that her father knows

Comment

Now Sylar has the power of persuasion from Eden?

Sylar code named Multi-Man.

Comment

I have no idea, at first I doubted that this room could hold Sylar and it seems I was right. I'm just wondering why he stuck around for so long. Maybe it was to collect more brains from the other patients in there. And how come Isaac didn't get his memory swipped like the rest of the patients? A very confusing episode.

Can't wait to watch it again to give my full insight on it .

Comment

no eden got her head blown off atleast thats the way it looked so wouldnt the btrain still have to be alive while sylar does what he does to it. if the braqin is dead it has no more power

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                    We didn't see Mr. Muggles tonight because ........
                    Sylar was being held captive. Coincidence? I think not!!!
                    Muggles IS Sylar! He can shapeshift. I knew it!
                    AH-Ha!

Maybe Muggie-poo has powers as well... hmmm You may be on to something there.

Comment

is muggles to heroes like shelby in smallville? gone and no one seems to give a damn lol

Comment

Yeah, it only stands to reason. The brain has to be alive, and in one piece, for Sylar to feed off of the power.
                        Eden knew she was making a sacrifice, so Sylar wouldn't get her power.

Also Niki made a sacrifice too, because she knew she couldn't trust herself/Jessica.

Also, Shelby & Muggles should unite.
                        Last edited by Randy G.; 12-04-2006, 08:28 PM.

Comment

I agree.
                          By the way, we're in here ---> http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...threadid=65496

Come join us.

Comment

I hope they explain the brain thing, does he actually eat it? I doubt he does, I think he absorbs it, otherwise he would be covered in blood afterwards, and he wasn't after Charlie's brain in the cafe.
                            Absorbing it would better explain why he isn't bloody, or another power is Super napkin usage.

Comment

Sylar could do it, but no one entered the room without the Hatian there until Eden did, this giving him something to telepathicly move.

Nice plot for her to sacrifice herself so he didn't get her power. Unreal ending, im anxious to see how Peter had that vision, why he was getting so sick, and what it meant for all those heroes to be there and why they were just running from him.

and poor, poor Claire

Comment

Well, I wish I had recorded it, I usually get it off of NBC Rewind.
                                ( http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full...s/?show=heroes )

and save it on the computer to watch later.
                                Full episodes posted at 2am PT / 5am (next day) ET, I don't want to wait, I want it NOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎