Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes Questions and Answers

Figured Hereos could use a Question thread.

Got a question about an episode? a character? a plot point? Want to know when a specific event happened? Missed a detail? Got an answer??? Here is the place for you!!!

If you have a general question about Hereos that can be answered in a one-shot response, please post here rather than starting a new thread for your question.

opinion: What do you think Nathan's potential flight speed is?

How strong do you think Niki/Jessica is?

Comment

well it looks as tho nathan can break the sound barrier. he can probably beat superman in an air race like the flash can do on a foot race.

im not sure if nikki/jessica is really that strong i just think she is like ninja strong. like they dont use much force but they know how to make an impact.

if this series is like a comic book and each episode is called a chapter would each season be called an issue?
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 11-20-2006, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        if this series is like a comic book and each episode is called a chapter would each season be called an issue?
        That's a cool idea!!!!

Comment

ya i would think it would be cool if they made the dvd say that and not season. then make the box sets kind of not cheap plastic like they do with the new simpsons dvds but something like that but with cordbaord backing and a plastic thin holder glued on but make it a way so when you bend the pages to get to the other discs the thing doesnt get unsticked. so it looks like the box is a comic bok itself.

i was wondering did they ever says clairs fathers first name?
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 11-20-2006, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Not that I remember, and Wikipedia still has him listed as Mr. Bennett

Comment

His first name is Steven.

Oh wait, that's when he was on Dynasty! Lol!

Comment

ok. i wonder why no one has used his name yet. maybe he doesnt have one lol.

did they change th actor who played sylar cause he looked different last nbght then the previous week and the week when matt and that fbi chick saw him.? would it be more likely a shape shifter or a change of actors since we never got a good look of him before?
                Last edited by superhippie2000; 11-21-2006, 07:45 AM.

Comment

well it looks as tho nathan can break the sound barrier. he can probably beat superman in an air race like the flash can do on a foot race.

im not sure if nikki/jessica is really that strong i just think she is like ninja strong. like they dont use much force but they know how to make an impact.

superman's speed is much more than the speed of sound. Only reboots have restricted Superman's speed, but even with that it is still well beyond the speed of sound. Superman has potential at one point to reach almost the speed of light..Nathan is only a metahuman or mutant He's fast enough to break the sound barrier...but he's not superhuman.

Comment

ok. i wonder why no one has used his name yet. maybe he doesnt have one lol.

did they change th actor who played sylar cause he looked different last nbght then the previous week and the week when matt and that fbi chick saw him.? would it be more likely a shape shifter or a change of actors since we never got a good look of him before?
                    It's his power not to have a first name.

Can you blame him? All the good powers were taken already.

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but a few months back when Heroes was still new, IMDB had Sylar listed as being played by Sean Bean. That got me all stoked, but then it got changed to the new guy.

Comment

ya that just proves you cant believe everything you read on that site. :-/

Comment

What do you think Micah powers are if you can sum them up in 5 or 6 words?

Comment

I think Micha would be a technopath (person who can control technology)

Comment

Originally posted by kirbylink
                              Maybe it's just me, but a few months back when Heroes was still new, IMDB had Sylar listed as being played by Sean Bean. That got me all stoked, but then it got changed to the new guy.
                              That would have been great. But oh well

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎