No announcement yet.

"Ever wish you could go back..."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ever wish you could go back..."

When Lana said to Clark do you ever wish you could go back and change something. I was thinking yep, he wishes he went back to stop himself from going back and saving her.

Clark would go back to when he and Lana were in a relationship, tell her the truth, then ask her to be his wife.

Comment

Yeah...I was thinking that he wished he could go back in time and not screw things up w/ Lana. Jmo.

Comment

I think he was going along the decision not to kill lex which inturn released zod and the zoners.

Comment

I think that Clarks responce was more universal like the way he started asking about what Lex "had done" - he was thinking that she was asking about going back in time and fixing a mistake that she had made recently.

I think she was meaning exactly what we guess - which is that she wants to know if Clark would have done anything different, but Clark took it too temporarily and missind the opening.

Comment

At that time of the episode, Clark was probably talking about his father Jonathan Kent.

Comment

Originally posted by supergirl28
              Clark would go back to when he and Lana were in a relationship, tell her the truth, then ask her to be his wife.
              Yep.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎